• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I wasn't hawking this thread the whole day. Technically I was, since I posted in it nearly every time I had a chance to, but I wasn't mashing refresh the whole day.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Stop messing up the number you two.

Besides, anyways, I'm a psychopath. Are you really questioning whether it's rational of me to hawk this thread all day?

Ice Car

Banned
Years

At PokeStar Studios. During this particular movie:

"I dropped my glasses are in the time machine [on accident]. It will certainly cause the machine to malfunction!"

EXCUSE ME?! YOUR GLASSES?!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Great, at least you have a life outside this thread, unlike some people.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

What the ****.

Leave it be damn it.

CourageHound, LEAVE, I DON'T NEED ANOTHER ONE OF YOU HERE

I want to kill something right now.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I need to kill something like right now.

Hold on, I'm going to find a Snorlax in this game and ****ing kill it harder than anything I have ever killed in my life

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

You're one weird person who finds killing a pleasure, go see a doctor or a shrink.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

We're not some psychopath who loves to kill, eats spicy things (I do) or hawking this thread.

And CourageHound, where did you get that sexy looking signature of Salamance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back