• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Region of Orre (M) OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Yeah hope you get well soon DayMair.

Also, my last most was mainly a filler for my own storyline. I will make my way back to the Colosseum soon.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Aww thanks everybody. I'm feeling a lot better now that I got my medicine, and turning the brightness down helped! I'll be able to do my battle posts tomorrow I think. c:

Years
Good to hear, DayMair, keep feeling better! Loryn, the one who was most anxious for her battle, will be participating in the last to be held on the opening day.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
It is still a bit over a month away, but I wanted to go ahead and say it now in case I forget later. On September 27th, I will be on vacation until the 1st of October and I do not know if I will be able to check back during that time. If I can though, it will not interfere with the RP. just thought I would let everyone know. I will try to say this again a few days before the 27th of September.

Years
Haha, thanks for the heads up Iceman! Guess I'll take this opportunity to say that on November 15th-19th I too will be going on Vacation, my trip is much further away than yours Iceman, but I'm still amped. I'm gunna be playing Pokemon Y the whole time, ahaha, what a vacation, eh?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Lol yes. Anyways, as I said in the PM, I will post this question here as well so that everyone can see it.

In the SU, we could only have 6 pokemon. My question is this: will we be able to have more as we go (no legendaries most likely), but we cannot have all of them with us?

Years
Yes, soon after the Prelimenaries you'll start to be able to achieve a few more Pokemon, these bonus' will continue to grow within' the major plot points. Been working tirlessly on the promised story-line as well, on that subject, after Loryn's battle, things are gunna start getting crazy with the story-line. Everybodies going to get the chance to expand their Characters expenentionally! You'll each get a custom PM based on my idea's on what these plot-lines entitle come before the Second Serise of Matches. After I learn more about your characters during the down time.

Just want my RPer's to know that they won't be let down in this RP! (Thanx for joining!)

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Haha, who's Maya you ask? All will be revealed shortly. This is part of my special plot line. Sheraku, if you want me to explain the whole plot to you in PM ill be happy too, however I'd rather everyone else not know about this, but to have you read it might be helpful.

Years
Maya is our Pokemon Coordinator, and an avid Pokemon Trainer-Former Top Coordinator.

But for real I'll be awaiting your PM.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
BoggedyBoogedy I have just created the PERFECT plotline. WAHAHAHA.

Oh wait, I said Maya haha, forgot thats the name of our top coordinater. It'#s a different Maya. I was thinking Mana instead....

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Sheraku, is it OK if Max befriends a legendary Pokemon? For example, see it occasionally as he roams the region?

Also, I pre-ordered Pokemon X and Y yesterday, can't wait!

Years
I've only pre-ordered Y last week, gunna be get X a bit later. Haha, I still need a 3DS, too.

But Maxew555: I suppose that'll be alright (Depending on the Legendary), but remember that the RP is still just pretty much starting...

Don't open if you don't want to be Spoiled.
Spoiler:

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Thank you, the legendary to travel with me would be Mew, as it is my favorite Pokemon. It would fit right into my plot line which really hasn't taken off yet. Also, I wouldn't meet Mew until a bit later in the RP so don't worry, it won't be too soon.

I'm getting X to just playthrough and just play on and stuff, but on Y I'm going to film a playthrough and post it on YouTube.

Years
Eh, if you got a plan as to why the 'rarest' of all Pokemon will be keeping an eye on you, then okay...I'm usually really against that particular Pokemon, because it's rumored to not exsist within the PokeWorld (Though it obviously does), however considering just how intense this RP is going to get...I suppose I can let it slide this time..just take your time with it, and keep it reletively secrative for quite awhile...we all know how elusive Mew is.

Haha, can't wait!! I'll totally watch your playthrough, might make one myself, just because.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back