• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Now you must wonder how bored I am ><

EDIT: No, I didn't just copy paste the whole first post - I spellchecked the whole thing. One or two things may have slipped by, I'm in a rush right now (didn't expect it to take as long as it did).

EDIT2: Added (really) basic CSS, still working on it...

EDIT3: Finished CSS (Does it need a border?) and formatted post. DarkDoom, you really need updated screenies :P
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Hey I just though I would tell you what seems to be an error in my game wild weedle can use limit break at full hp. I learned this by waiting for the gauge to fill up on all my pokemon had not attacked once and then weedle limit breaks.

Kitasatina Florarena

Fallen Angel/Kitsune/Vampire
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 20, 2016
Excuse me Darkdoom, but I encountered two bugs in Version 7a of Super Pokemon Eevee Version- specifically, I can not put bait at the bait spots in Arbor Forest or that bait spot near the Cutter Man's house. The second bug is Oak giving me the "fetch the Flux Compactor" repeatedly- and I end up with unlimited Flux Compactors from several errands. He won't accept the compactors, thus starting the whole cycle all over again. If you're busy, then I understand. Please take care and be safe :3

~Kitasatina

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
'nother spellcheck.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Excuse me i will be downloading this soon, so i was wondering in part b do you start where part a left off of just start form the beggining of the game.

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Unless it's a patch (looking at you, v6.03), the latest version always starts at the beginning and improves on the version before. Playing on v7b should be fine.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2012
I understand that this question may be complicated to answer, but I have a Mac and the RGP_RT.exe is not working for me. If you can, can you find a solution for me. I am so eager to play this game, but I cannot. :(

apletkaiver

lol-o-bot
Years
I have a quick question.
First I just downloaded the 7a beta file and completed it, but I realized that most of the things in the screenies were missing.
Do I have to download a base file and update upwards, or does the 7a include everything already?

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Demo 7 is a recoding of the entire game to rebalance it, so there is less content than v.603, which should still be downloadable from the original post.

Years
I'm glad this game gets updated not alot but... sometimes... lol. i love the gold and silver graphics. those were my favorite old version graphics. also some of the text gets scruntched together and makes it hard to read. like "proffesor Old" the O and l are scruntched together. also the proffesor i said was my spell error not yours. and im having the problem with the soul challenge shutting down game. but i read your reply to the other guy so i guess i'll have to wait.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2019
Issues

First of all, I do love the game, it looks great and what I have been able to play is really cool. However, I do come across the error in which none of the controls work when I start the game. Unfortunately, the only thing that has remedied this is restarting my wonderful machine but that takes a long time and I really can't afford to do that every time I want to play the game... I did try taking the file from mediafire that you suggested and replacing the old rpg_rt.exe file with that one, but that does not seem to help. Any suggestions?

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2020
Bug

I was heading towards Imbido Lake when my character stopped moving. Above my character was a girl glitched into the trees. I tried to walk forward, but nothing happened. I am still able to open my inventory and do everything but walk.

I understand that this question may be complicated to answer, but I have a Mac and the RGP_RT.exe is not working for me. If you can, can you find a solution for me. I am so eager to play this game, but I cannot. :(
Get a PC. Everyone knows a Mac sucks for gaming etc. A PC is more reliable, durable, and user friendly. Macs just look nice and make you seem rich.

Last edited:

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
I was heading towards Imbido Lake when my character stopped moving. Above my character was a girl glitched into the trees. I tried to walk forward, but nothing happened. I am still able to open my inventory and do everything but walk.

Get a PC. Everyone knows a Mac sucks for gaming etc. A PC is more reliable, durable, and user friendly. Macs just look nice and make you seem rich.

Just going to correct that ever so wrong statement. A Mac IS a PC. Macs just have better editing software that other operating systems.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
A PC is more reliable, durable, and user friendly.

Is today opposite day? lol

Seriously, if you don't have any genuinely helpful advice to give, it's best not to give any. Your biased Mac bashing isn't very helpful, especially if Darvinism is unable to simply just go out and buy a PC on a whim.

.exe is a Windows executable, so if you want to be able to run it, you'll either need to install Windows via the Boot Camp Assistant, or install and run Windows via a virtual machine such as VMWare.

VMware has a free trial, which should be long enough for you to try out this game. But unfortunately, you'll still need to also have a copy of Windows, which certainly isn't free. And once you've got a copy of Windows, installing via Boot Camp is IMHO a better option than using a virtual machine, so you might as well forgo VMWare entirely unless you feel like buying it so that you don't have to restart your computer to access Windows.

The cheapest and safest option for buying Windows would be an OEM edition of 32-bit Windows 7 Home Premium: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116983

If you've got a newer Mac and know that it's got a 64-bit processor, then a better option would be going with the 64-bit version. Costs the same as the 32-bit, but will be able to better utilize your Mac's hardware:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116986

If you don't buy one of the versions Windows 7 I directly linked you to, and instead opt to try and buy a copy elsewhere, be wary of accidentally buying an Upgrade version. You need a full copy of Windows since you're installing from scratch, an upgrade version won't work.

If you are unable/unwilling to buy a copy of Windows 7, then the best free option would be downloading the Windows 8 Release Preview and installing via Boot Camp Assistant: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/iso?ocid=W_OFF_W8P_TechCenter_ISO_EN-US

Download the 64-bit version if you know your processor is 64-bit, or download the 32-bit version if you're unsure. Burn the disc image to a blank DVD, then open up Boot Camp Assistant and follow the instructions for installing Windows.

...Anyway, just tried this game out and wow I'm impressed. This game is seriously awesome. It's fun, it's different, it's got an interesting story with occasionally hilarious dialog, It's smooth and stable and just plain epic all around. Bravo.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2012
Stuffs :o

Hey! Just want to say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your game! I think an idea of a Super Eevee is AWESOME~ :chu:

I absolutely love your graphics! Although, when I entered M's domain (?) I went up to one of the RSE Pokeballs, and got stuck. Is it meant to do that?

Tip
If you're stuck at the girl in the trees, and if you didn't save prior to that, well, you're lost. Only thing left to do is make a new game.

But if you did, you can exit the game and get on that save. But be careful to WALK ALONG the trees when you approach the girl!

And please fix the glitch. :( It's making SEVERAL people unhappy.

Also, I see that YOUR game screen isn't really 8bit whereas mine is. Can you tell me how to make it smaller so it's only 1 pix and not 2?
Other than that and a few grammar errors, I really like your game! I will check for updates. :cer_love: C:

Yours truly,
Katsumi (later xMeganium) :t154:

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Hey! Just want to say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your game! I think an idea of a Super Eevee is AWESOME~ :chu:

I absolutely love your graphics! Although, when I entered M's domain (?) I went up to one of the RSE Pokeballs, and got stuck. Is it meant to do that?

Tip

Also, I see that YOUR game screen isn't really 8bit whereas mine is. Can you tell me how to make it smaller so it's only 1 pix and not 2?
Other than that and a few grammar errors, I really like your game! I will check for updates. :cer_love: C:

Yours truly,
Katsumi (later xMeganium) :t154:

Where is the girl who causes the crash and what is the error?
Also, just to be sure, which map is the RSE Pokeball in?

(And if you meant windowed mode, F4)

Back