• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

shadoweevee

Are you still there?
Years
Well, what I said in my previous reply. Though all those stuff about mixing the Trick Master and the Ruins of Alph doesn't make too much sense to me...
Battling the T.Master? Maybe that could be something for the puzzles... Hey, that gives me an idea for one of the puzzles for B6! :D

I guess I'm not gonna be putting any other updates in a while, 'cause I'm gonna be concentrated on stuff I have to do (for my Uni), so don't go spamming the thread wondering what I'm doing (remember to check the Zel's Status section before panicking and spamming)

That's all for now. Till next time!

Can you make it so after you complete all the puzzles in the game you can visit them again just go through them again (like a repeating puzzle?)

MegaTailzChao

how do i shot arrows
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Well after watching the video showing how the legendary dog's randomness will work, have you ever considered actually giving us an item that tells us if one of them is nearby when we enter a route?

In my honest opinion, that would make finding them a LOT less annoying. Plus you pretty much already have it programmed in.

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
Hey Zel! Long time no talk.

Just wanted to drop and say What's Up and say your amazing for being this so committed for completing this hack! I love Shiny Gold and come here every now and then to see the updates!

Way to go Zel!

I also subscribed to your videos, I'm fkVkmflipboitamidles

sharkjamez

Creator of Legends of Pokemon!
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2012
ShinyGold is my favorite hack! The Red Gyarados script was awesome!

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
:o the legdenday beast scripts look awsome, but i dont get what the glitchy writing's for :/ any way keep it up zel! r/s/e battle music ftw xD

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
Years
The glitch writing won't be there when you play the Beta. Zel said that already. It's just for him to see when Entai appears so the video wont go so long.

Lupe

isn't she cute...
Years
hey zel will you change the sprites of some gym leaders like morty u know to make it more realistic

Gerri Shin

  
Years
Woot!this hack keeps getting better and better every time I visit!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
Years
  • Seen May 12, 2009
hey.....you are back!!! Great!! that's the only hack i was bothered to play!! keep up the good work!

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Umm... why would he take it out? We have that ability since B3...

Huh Strange!
I've Played this game since beta 3, and I never had The Running Shoes :S
But ergh: If you say they are there, well: Where do you get them ?

Just a question!XD
Delete my messege if someone replied!

Pizzakoe

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2007
Yo has this happened to anyone?

I was playing Shiny Gold X version, latest beta, and after i captured the red gyrados at lake of rage, every wild pokemon and trainers pokemon ever since has been shiny as well (Not that i'm complaining). Has anyone else exerienced this glitch? Does it have any bad effects?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
I was playing Shiny Gold X version, latest beta, and after i captured the red gyrados at lake of rage, every wild pokemon and trainers pokemon ever since has been shiny as well (Not that i'm complaining). Has anyone else exerienced this glitch? Does it have any bad effects?

Yeah Zel knows about this and I'm pretty sure he's fixed for beta 5. And no, there are no negative side effects.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
As my Usertitle says I'm a bit overwhelmed with stuff, so I have to be with that before I can start hacking again (you all know, studying > hacking :P), so meanwhile, I'll just answer what I have and wave a goodbye till Thursday or maybe a bit later, don't know.

I mean hear the roar.Like in the video.

I'm still confused... They'll be as they are in the video.

Can you make it so after you complete all the puzzles in the game you can visit them again just go through them again (like a repeating puzzle?)

The problem are the flags involved. There's a lot of them, so clearing everything doesn't sound that cool, but, anyway, the original T.House closed after the last puzzle, so it's gonna be the same here (with the difference we'll have a whole lot more puzzles, as SG is a longer game)

Well after watching the video showing how the legendary dog's randomness will work, have you ever considered actually giving us an item that tells us if one of them is nearby when we enter a route?

In my honest opinion, that would make finding them a LOT less annoying. Plus you pretty much already have it programmed in.

Even though I could do something to make the script a little less complicated, I really don't have the intention of doing it (unless it's a massive request)

hey zel will you change the sprites of some gym leaders like morty u know to make it more realistic

Not really necessary to change sprites till the end, we are still in Beta phases so, there's no need to be changing everything so the game is more realistic, at least, not yet.

keep it up Zel.almost every member here at these forums supports you. I really liked battle music from gold version and the music when you fight lance at the end of elite four. is there any chance of implanting those songs again in the next beta?

Remember the problems I have with Lance's Trainer Class, he'll still have that "Elitefour" class, which means no different battle music for him. We'll keep researching.

Woot!this hack keeps getting better and better every time I visit!
Spoiler:

Answer Spoiler with Spoiler... XD

Spoiler:

what about pokerus? for the players pokemon ?? unless this is answered already :S

What? You want me to manipulate the rus? What for? No, absolutely no manipulation of stuff that could be used for cheating (the Red Gyarados is some kind of exception, but that 'cause it was in the original)

And that concludes this post. ^o^

Back