• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
my tastes in music range from nearly every genre nowadays although groups like tool and alice in chains always held a special place in my heart.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Dipu
I only have heard Someone Anyone out of that list. x:
Listening to Ready Fuels right now, though. Have you heard Closer yet? [: One of my favorites of their songs. The first anberlin song I heard was Paperthin Anthem, which I stumbled upon online, but ignored it for the longest time, until I bothered to give it a chance.

Wow, I don't know any of the bands you guys are mentioning. x: I've heard of some of them, but never actually listened to their music haha.

I like Three Days Grace, Red, etc. as well as some songs (or a song) by Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, As I Lay Dying,... {:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I wish they had made more music, but I also have this feeling if they had it wouldn't have been as good. You know, like "don't wish for too much of a good thing" or it'll backfire on you.

But their new songs from the album rerelease are amazing too! :( I have faith.

Honest

Hi!
Years
@Dipu
I only have heard Someone Anyone out of that list. x:
Listening to Ready Fuels right now, though. Have you heard Closer yet? [: One of my favorites of their songs. The first anberlin song I heard was Paperthin Anthem, which I stumbled upon online, but ignored it for the longest time, until I bothered to give it a chance.

Wow, I don't know any of the bands you guys are mentioning. x: I've heard of some of them, but never actually listened to their music haha.

I like Three Days Grace, Red, etc. as well as some songs (or a song) by Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, As I Lay Dying,... {:

I have, but Closer isn't one of my favorites. That whole album didn't turn out as well as I wanted it to. Paperthin is a great song though. I'd recommend the songs I listed. :3

And for the craziest moment there, I thought you were comparing Death Cab with the actual postal service, Toujie. :I

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
...You make me sad, Dipu.

PSiwjkg.png

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I thought you were comparing Death Cab with the actual postal service
You just nearly made me spew soda onto my computer!

@Dipu
Yeah, I'll try to remember to look them up later. {: I haven't been able to hear much of Anberlin yet. A radio station I listen to over the internet plays Someone Anyone *constantly*, though, so I don't like it anymore haha. I think my favorite of theirs is Unstable. <3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Dipu
Yeah, it is. I'm going to go dig up the new album online and see what songs are on it.
Edit:
...Yeah, I listened to samples of some of the songs and I didn't like any of them, except Someone Anyone. x:

I had never heard of them, either. But I started to laugh while I was reading that (because I at least knew it was a band), and I was drinking soda at the same time.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
They're low-key electronic music. A lot of people compare them to Owl City but they're not really that close, just the same genre. TPS is a lot more mellow and less pop-y in my opinion.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
They're low-key electronic music. A lot of people compare them to Owl City but they're not really that close, just the same genre. TPS is a lot more mellow and less pop-y in my opinion.

Yeah, TPS is much more mellow and I love that about them. Their sound is amazing <3

Crux

Evermore
Years
Have any of you ever heard anything from bands like; Arctic Monkeys, The Kooks, The Virginmarys, Cage The Elephant, or Explosions in the Sky?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Cage the Elephant is excellent. I really enjoy their CD that I downloaded acquired.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've heard of two of those, Roc, but only because I know you listen to them. X} I've never listened to any of the bands you mentioned.

Quick question- there are a bunch of stray cats in my yard, and I happen to know that they use it as a giant litterbox. One of them even sprays there. So long as I clean it well, do you guys think it's safe to eat plants that are growing in my yard? T:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Probably not, I wouldn't take the risk of eating cat urine and poop.

(Disgusting)

Crux

Evermore
Years
Slender, are you growing weed vegetables? X)

I don't know, if they are fruit/vegetables/drugs you can probably just wash them off really well and they'll be fine... ;x

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, yeah. I was hoping that cleaning the plants with hot water before eating them would be good enough.

Slender, are you growing weed vegetables? X)
Maybe. That's none of your business, is it?
Haha I actually was referring to the random edible plants out there (clover, dandelions, violets, speedwell, etc.) ;D Hopefully I can figure out a way to clean it well enough, considering how much wood sorrel grows in my yard. It can cause oxide poisoning if you eat too much of it, but it tastes good. [:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back