• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Annoying Christmas songs!

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
What are some your most annoying Christmas songs?

Mine:

--the Chipmunks song-Sure, it's cute, but you may not think so millions of times later!
--Overy jazzed up/remixed songs-If you're going to jazz up/remix a song, go easy on the remixing
--Deathly slow songs-On the other side of the coin, we also don't need even slower versions of already slow songs that go 30 beats per millennium
--Looney Tunes/Muppets renditions of certain songs of the season-Porky Pig doing Elvis' "Blue Christmas"? No thanks!
--Dogs barking/cats meowing the tune-No...just no.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
This looks more like a poll to me, and since it's dealing with songs, it belongs in Other Entertainment.

~moved~

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
My gosh, this is the third version of this poll I've seen. First I saw one on BMGf then on SPPf
90% of them are disgustingly annoying IMO. I cant stand Christmas music. There are only four Christmas songs that I like and one's for Hanukah (sp?)
The ones I absolutely cannot stand are
the super super slow ones
the really overdone ones
anything that I've heard year after year after year
and the classic ones
The ones I dont hate as much are the rock songs and all that stuff. I still dont like them though but they're better than some of the other crud out there.
My family members call me bitter

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas

The girls in my school sing it so freakin much,it's annoying me to death! =___=; It's the only song I find annoying,all the other songs are okay I guess~

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Call me evil, but I detest every single Christmas song. XD; No, really. If I hear Jingle Bells one more time, Imma strangle the person responsible! >.<; And also, I hate the Australian versions of everything. ~___~;;;;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Silent night.

That song gave me nightmares, the first ad's I saw of it, were like, so-o old and with candles (Which is mainly why I hate the song).

The tune sucks too.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
I actually love all the Christmas songs. <3 I just love that it gives off a lighthearted mood that makes everyone in our house burst out singing off-key. 8D With our Christmas tree all set up, and half of the gifts already wrapped, my mom bought these new CD that has practically all the Christmas songs out there and played it throughout the whole day. Even the songs with a gloomy-ish tone makes my cousins all ecstatic and stuff. :D

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Mary's Boy Child.

Actually, I don't really find that song annoying... Scratch that. I generally don't find it annoying, except when I go the the Philippines during Christmas, every friggin' mall plays this song over, and over again. But what I like about it is that it annoys one of my friends, more than it annoys me, whenever I sing it xD

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
Years
Any songs that are appealing for little kids are considered annoying to me also. Like the examples EmeraldSky listed.

Years
Call me evil, but I detest every single Christmas song. XD; No, really. If I hear Jingle Bells one more time, Imma strangle the person responsible! >.<; And also, I hate the Australian versions of everything. ~___~;;;;
Thank you for saying that. Man... every single one.

Years
I like most of them to tell the truth. The only ones I don't like are the ones remade by these new artists because they completely ruin them by trying to show off instead of singing the song.

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
I don't know the names of any of the Christmas songs that I dislike, but I think it had to do with...a drum...and a boy...meh. xD;

Oh, and that one where Grandma got run over my a reindeer. D: That's not nice. Other than that, I love pretty much all Christmas songs. They are so happyful. :3!

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
I don't like any Christmas Songs except "Little Drummer Boy" There is just something about that song that I really like.

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
The only song that has been stuck in my head for 6 years is the Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
I love all Christmas music! That is, all the music that captures the feeling of Christmas and makes me feel all happy inside =3! O Holy Night, Emmanuel, Silent Night, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, Joy To the World.. Those types! They're so full of happiness!

I cannot stand music like My Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer.. those Christmas songs that mock the whole holiday in itself with their mundane drivel and pointless brain melting lyrics x_x;; The peppy songs meant to appeal to pre-K children, the ones you'd hear on Nickelodeon during a showing Mr. Meaty or something xP The Chipmunk song, the overly jazzed up stuff.. It's all bleh in my book :/

I was raised on good ole stereo casette Christmas music <3

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2009
I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas

The girls in my school sing it so freakin much,it's annoying me to death! =___=; It's the only song I find annoying,all the other songs are okay I guess~

O___O I Agree with you 100% Kanna-chan and Midori Chi~~
That has got to be the most annoying song everrr.~ x.x

Other than that one, every Christmas song has it's good points.
Except the "Holly and the Ivy" that one is new to me, and i don't really understand it ^^"

Back