• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 5] Black 2 Scramble Run

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 12, 2021
I'm doing a Pokémon Black 2 Scramble run, and I need you all to make a team of 6 for me to run with. Most liked comment will be my team and I wil try to keep you all posted. My rules for this are if any pokemon faint they die and if all of them die then I lose, basically all the nuzlocke rules except I can only have the team provided, and I am using an emulator and will NOT use cheats unless the most liked team can't be normally obtained, and it will still have to be most liked and if it needs cheats it has to have a theme as well, I will be back ti see what you all chose on February 14th

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
I think this would be better off in the Challenges section

We Challenge mods talked about it and decided to move this thread here since it's about one person posting updates on their own run, without challenging anyone else! This also bypasses the rule about not assigning any Pokémon for Challenge runs unless you're participating yourself~

Years
Good luck with your run.

I rolled this team for you:
gothitelle.gif
mienshao.gif
glaceon.gif
simisear.gif
maractus.gif
stoutland.gif

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 12, 2021
Good luck with your run.

Thank you, and nice team, if your team is used I will throw away my starter and use an encounter pick to get one of them, which starter should I pick and which of your team should I get first, personally I would pick one other than stoutland because the ranch with lillipups is very early, but ofc you get to pick, and thanks again for responding!
EDit: I meant cheat, not pick, Im tired
EDIT 2:ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: I typed EDIT 1 AS EDIR, sorry fir the inconviniences

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 12, 2021
I have decided to challenge others as well and have them do this run as well, use the unova dex and a random number generator or aso somebody to give you a team, and use this thread to keep everybody posted, I can't wait for my run and I can't wait for others to join in!

Back