• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Outlaw

Years
@Infernape
I doubt it. Unless Crizzle actively added a way to do so through internet and not the native gba trade system, it wont be happening. You can see trading more in fan games like Zeta/Omicron and Uranium to some degree simply because its far easier to implement. Even then, most creators just decide to add in pokemon they want in the game in some way and not have exclusives (one form found in the wild, another as a gift, etc.)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 20, 2021
Would anyone know why i seem to get too many encounters, like nearly every step i take in any area you can catch pokemon, and in the areas i only get like say a pidgey and then further up i can only get a rattata.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Oct 15, 2021
Please make an another game about it, but this time... the boy mc from outlaw and the girl mc from korosu, have a happy ending... I just played korosu before playing the outlaw... And i was very depressed when outlaw kills himself when i did not... I was hoping for a happy ending or at least good ending... For the two of them... (J also am very sad about Allen and Phil's death)

(Edit: i'm so new to this , i dont know where did i comment this, but i know was it is about crizzle the rom hack creator of pokemon outlaw/korosu)

Years
Alright I completed this Hack and All I'll say is

Spoiler:

Edit - The Fight gets super hard at the end I had a Team of

Shiny Charizard level 90(Charmee)
Mewtwo 87(Psyc)
Deoxys 74(DNA Boi)
Rayquaza 78(Dragoon)
Jirachi 62(Wish me)
Mew 50(HM Slave) {The mew never obeys me idk why :( }

(ofc with the help of cheats lol)

And it still took me 3 Full revives and a few hyper potions

Plz go there Prepared

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
hello,

i can not unzip the data when i tried to open up it says broken or not dependent. I tried the Fire red USA version.

winzip und brreezip can not open iit

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
ok foreget it i found another version and when i first patch it the the without unzipping on my gba it worked so happy

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
so i started with vulpix . i bit diddicult cause rocks and water type gym . but luckily i got the totodile level 13 i thik it got watergun and the rest was an run. i soloed rocko and misty with it. after that i had to think of something differernt like leveling up the others. but still a good game.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 3, 2023
Hey so i have been playing this for awhile now and i still don't know how so i was wondering if someone here can tell me how i am supposed to evolve my kedabra into a Alakazam?

Days
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2023
well was testing this hack and what a dissapointment,after level 10 none of the pokemon listen orders despite having 2 badges.
I know this is old but was hoping an updated version or something.

Back