• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Fire Red] Pokemon Rough Red [ PRR] [enhancement of kanto hack] [Beta 2] Completed hack but will be releasing betas with feature updates

X_Zenith

Banned
Years
INTRODUCTION
Hello friends! My name is lukie and I am here to publish my first rom hack. I call it ROUGH RED as it is just my side hack before the pokemon lightning sword with my team. This project will have kanto region , sotry and new features .
IMPORTANT NOTE
I give permission to post this game at any external sites. But if you can please share the discord server.
HACK INFO
Rombase - 1636 FIRE RED USA SQUIRRELS
Engine - used only CFRU for something special and adding asms
Region - as i said - Kanto and Sevii
Dev - Luke111 [ only i have did this hack till]
FEATURES
- 24 Pokemon storage boxes
- Ability popups [BW]
- Dexnav [ ORAS]
- Mega evolution [ XY]
- item images when added to bag
- Z moves [SM]
- trainer messages in between battle
- All pokemons till gen 7 , alola forms
- Moves and abilities till gen 8
- Shiny and Oval charm
- Inverse , sky , double battles
- Nicknaming via party menu
- New trainer card [BW]
- New naming screen [BW]
- gen 7 exp share
- dexnav
- bw ability popups
SCREENSHOTS
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

DOWNLOAD Beta 2
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2zvtklit9k3j4im/PRR+hack+by+lukie+[+beta+2].ups/file
CREDITS
I [ Luke111]
Skeli and ghoulslash [ CFRU] AS i have used some cfru code
Vent [ Naming screen BSW]
eMMe [ Nicknaming via party menu asm]
Andrea [ item images when added to bag asm]
SUPPORT US
https://discord.gg/GR7uhCyGHP
HELP ME WITH THIS HACK
i needed help in adding item images , tiles , music , asm and hex things if you like to help contact from discord [ Luke111#6648]

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 896
  • 2.png
    2.png
    27 KB · Views: 890
  • 3.png
    3.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 888
  • 4.png
    4.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 886
  • 5.png
    5.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 886
  • 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    6.7 KB · Views: 873
  • 7.png
    7.png
    87.6 KB · Views: 894
  • 8.png
    8.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 874
  • 9.png
    9.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 872
  • 10.png
    10.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 880
  • PRR hack by lukie.ups
    2.7 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Amazing hack with awesome futures! I have a question though! Is it any possible way to max out a pokemon's IVs? Yeah... i am that type of guy xDD Thanks in advance!

X_Zenith

Banned
Years
INTRODUCTION
Hello friends! My name is lukie and I am here to publish my first rom hack. I call it ROUGH RED as it is just my side hack before the pokemon lightning sword with my team. This project will have kanto region , sotry and new features .
IMPORTANT NOTE
I give permission to post this game at any external sites. But if you can please share the discord server.
HACK INFO
Rombase - 1636 FIRE RED USA SQUIRRELS
Engine - used only CFRU for something special and adding asms
Region - as i said - Kanto and Sevii
Dev - Luke111 [ only i have did this hack till]
FEATURES
- 24 Pokemon storage boxes
- Ability popups [BW]
- Dexnav [ ORAS]
- Mega evolution [ XY]
- item images when added to bag
- Z moves [SM]
- trainer messages in between battle
- All pokemons till gen 7 , alola forms
- Moves and abilities till gen 8
- Shiny and Oval charm
- Inverse , sky , double battles
- Nicknaming via party menu
- New trainer card [BW]
- New naming screen [BW]
- gen 7 exp share
- dexnav
- bw ability popups
SCREENSHOTS
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

DOWNLOAD Beta 2
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2zvtklit9k3j4im/PRR+hack+by+lukie+[+beta+2].ups/file
CREDITS
I [ Luke111]
Skeli and ghoulslash [ CFRU] AS i have used some cfru code
Vent [ Naming screen BSW]
eMMe [ Nicknaming via party menu asm]
Andrea [ item images when added to bag asm]
SUPPORT US
HELP ME WITH THIS HACK
i needed help in adding item images , tiles , music , asm and hex things if you like to help contact from discord [ Luke111#6648]

The hack would soon be released with the beta 3.0 with features like wonder trades , mystery gifts by passwords , new graphics like bag and more

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
A sandbox mode or ev iv perfecter?
An EV/IV perfecter and nature changer more than anything, as well as items to change your Pokemon's ability.

A sandbox mode like in Pokemon Unbound and Pokemon Exceeded would be a nice idea too. However, you could save this one for a later version.

The Falansh

Banned
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Dec 31, 2022
An EV/IV perfecter and nature changer more than anything, as well as items to change your Pokemon's ability.

A sandbox mode like in Pokemon Unbound and Pokemon Exceeded would be a nice idea too. However, you could save this one for a later version.

The base for betua 3 is ready , hisuian0mons too will be there

X_Zenith

Banned
Years

yep will see forward adding that , here are some updates of beta 3.14 [ pi] as i think the hack will be one in millions of fire red enhanement hacks
attachment.php

probably there are more here at #announcements

Attachments

• 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    5.6 KB · Views: 547

X_Zenith

Banned
Years
attachment.php

Our new titlescreen looking awesome with new features coming

Attachments

• 17.png
    17.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 487

X_Zenith

Banned
Years
New update - 2 new planned new modes with the Last used poke ball trigger in wild battles feature. Planned modes are Locker mode and Pirate mode

X_Zenith

Banned
Years
Update - beta 3 to be released in june with gen 9 , play between red,leaf,brendan,may and a dynamic intro (removed oaks intro) and much more , working on unbound quest menu

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen yesterday
Yeah,
Uh, the update for Pokémon Rough Red v3.14 was supposed to be out yesterday, but I had believed that the creator might have lied about it, but he didn't because he has a life, doing something else important than this. So I was wondering when is the actual release date for this game?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Yeah,
Uh, the update for Pokémon Rough Red v3.14 was supposed to be out yesterday, but I had believed that the creator might have lied about it, but he didn't because he has a life, doing something else important than this. So I was wondering when is the actual release date for this game?

I don't know if you've noticed, but the creator of the hack has been banned on this forum.

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen yesterday
Back