• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Shaymin is a legendary right? Because I just went in inhore woods and found one, and it doesn't show it on weslys legendary pokemon in the game page on his website, is there anymore secret legends I don't know about?

master2738

Deviant Master
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 21, 2011
started playing this hack :) best hack ive ever played.....and ive played them all XD (literally) congrats on a job well done wesley. looking forward to the english version Ash (thank god portugese is similiar to spanish otherwise id have no idea what im doin in this hack)

P.S. to all those who are having trouble getting this to work on the gpsp or gpsphone or any emulator other than the VBA, please direct yourself to page 123 of this thread :))))

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
By the way I would probably change Shirona to Cynthia since it's been revealed for about 3 years now. Are you gonna change Cynthia's team to match her B/W team since all of her Pokemon such as Eelektross and Braivary are in this ROM Hack. Also it would be wise to remove Rufflet and Braviary from Team Steam's lineup since they are freedom like Pokemon unless their is a reason. Also there is about 3 Team Steam Leaders such as Marina & Terra or Kratos, and since Zero is more like their leader the most he should have the title. Also when you battle Lady trainers they have the Beauty trainer name, easy to be changed as you need to change them to Lady's trainer class.

By the way what is the name to those trainers with red shirts/ white skirts? Are they supposed to be cheerleaders like the ones in B/W? Also the trainers you battle in Merydian Gym are supposed to be Office Lady/OL and Idol? They do resemble them to me though. Anyways, I'll be paying this again in March when B/W is released but after I get done playing both however.

Yeah, yeah, I'll work on that, SBP.

Why didn't you reply to me...? O_o

What are you talkin' about?

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2012
On Route 510 the TEAM STEAM won't let me through this route. I don't know portugal language and i dont know what to do. I have a Ricyan City Badge and I found shinx, steelix and snorlax and they are now at city zoo. maybe its about Uniform Steam but it disappear from my bag and now they block me. sry for my bad english, someone can help me ?

edit: and why i cant use fly to go to kosaka, ricyan and merydian city ??

Killuminati

Imba Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2023
Once you beat league of Zhery you'll return to your room and script where your mom tells you to go to Prof. Jasmine's lab should activate.

It just doesn't activate for me, I tried on my mobile phone using vBag and on PC using VBA 1.8.0

Anyway, I tried using key item modifier gameshark code to get the ticket myself but instead I got airplain orange islands pass. I would be grateful if anyone knows from which item is Ticket modified in this game (which was original item in pokemon ruby) so I can obtain the ticket and continue with storyline. I already trained my pokemon to 80's lol

EDIT: nwm I found it, it was basement key in pokemon ruby :)

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
I just finnished the world championship and now collecting legendaries, where is the plane to catch lugia and the three birds?

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
hey,i was playing the game and somewhere in it i was challenged by red and the game said"Aroma Lady RED".i laughed for 5 minutes before i resumed the game.is that supposed to be fixed or is it there for the laughs

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2011
Where can i get Rock Climb? I'm in lauren and i need it to find de gym leader.

btw, there's a bug in the description of tm17(headbutt).

Edit: I've found the gym leader, but you can answer anyway :p

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2013
How do I get to the WCH? I've got the World Pass, but I have no clue how to actually use it to get to the WCH.

Years
hey, can anyone help me.
I beat elite 4 and i came back to my room.
Nobody said what i should do. I've already talked with the professor in yellow town and nothing.
What i have to do to keep on my journey??

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2015
hey, can anyone help me.
I beat elite 4 and i came back to my room.
Nobody said what i should do. I've already talked with the professor in yellow town and nothing.
What i have to do to keep on my journey??

Yea that happened to me too .. nothing activated I went n beat the elite four again n after that a tile activates n after that u need to go to the proffessor

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Hooray I feel unaccomplished, I had 2 hours to blow so I collected all the legendaries (Found Mt. Kyurem BTW) and I finally got all of them EXCEPT for one...Uxie. I seached through Zhery not once but twice and finally found one and thought THANK THE FREAKING LORD. When I went to fight it I clicked it and..."Trisula (Name)" got a PP Up...What the hell?! At first I was confused and then I was angrily agitated. 30 minutes down the drain...

So yeah, nice story of misery there. Add the time to catch all the legends and it all adds up to around 5 hours to come up short, I feel...incomplete.

Long story short, I found a bug that Uxie turns into a PP up (At least when it's in National Park).

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2012
is there a english version??
i remembered playing this in the beginning... and there was a omanite now i see a elekid
that sucks.. the omanite was a good choice why did he change it??

and if u know where to find the english version.. please tell me..

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2011
When my Electabuzz evolve to Electivire at lv.40 Electivire down to lv.37.
Same, Magmortar evolve at lv.40 but up to lv.43. That make a problem to Magmortar Stats. (:P

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2011
i need help

1° where i can get the map or pokenav??
2° where i can find the leader of serenity city the 6° gym (i alread beat e talk with everibody in the build with some eletric machines...but the gym still empty)

Years
The Pokenav is unobtainable in the game unfortunately, you'll have to look at maps in the Pokemon Centers. As four getting Rayner to appear, you might have to wait a while for him to appear, it me some time. You did go to the Power Plant right?

Back