• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I am glad you are doing great! ^^ Alright your club made to 3000!! *blows horn and throws confeti! Still dancing* XD Got anything new anime wise or music wise?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Pokemon_Veteran said:
Yay it has made 3,000 XD. *parties*

Pokemon_Veteran
Agian I missed another post due to a pm.This is not good.What's next my club.Congrats Stevo though.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Oh no be afraid, your gonna become an insomniac, run away j/k. Ofcourse you can C.O.H I will add you to the list in my next post.

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hiya Stevo! =D Man I fell asleep again while I was still online. ;-; This is the second time. I know it doesn't happen to you often, or does it? I know you having a great afternoon than me having a great morning. ^^; This morning is not a great start for me. YAY! More members. Your club is doing great Stevo. Well I got to go. I have lunch with one of my parents' friends' so I will be back in a hour. See-ya. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Pokemon_Veteran said:
Oh no be afraid, your gonna become an insomniac, run away j/k. Ofcourse you can C.O.H I will add you to the list in my next post.

Pokemon_Veteran
XD! I promise I do see just not every night XD

Back