• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danger on the S.S. Anne [SU+OOC]

MirandaxPikachu

Lovin' Pikachu since 1999.
Years

You (as well as SilverExorcist, and possibly Miranda) will be able to board the ship on Friday.

If anyone already on board wants to catch a Pokémon remember to try and do it before Friday! Otherwise you'll have missed your opportunity, I'm attempting to offer different ones each time.

Bye bye Lapras ;_;.

So I've changed some stuff, hope it's okay now! :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
NEW POST UP!

Melody and Orenji may now board the ship for the first time - either before or after taking part in the event and doing one of the three 'tasks'. On boarding you will receive 3 Pokéballs and a Potion like everyone else did - they are in a welcome bag in your cabin.

I've given this task a time of 10 days, if you feel it should be longer (ie 14) please do say.

On that note, RyanRoksXD has now been kicked out due to inactivity, since he hasn't made a single post in the IC thread.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Alright, so I'm gonna have Giselle do one of the three things, but first a few questions

1. How does catching something in the Safari Zone work? Is it like in the games?

2. You said we can catch Pokemon in the Zoo, are there certain Pokemon we can catch? or do we chose the Pokemon?

3. What should I do to explain why no one can interact with Giselle from July 22nd to August 7-9th?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Alright, so I'm gonna have Giselle do one of the three things, but first a few questions

1. How does catching something in the Safari Zone work? Is it like in the games?

No, you use a Pokémon to battle like usual - you just get free Pokéballs to use :3.

2. You said we can catch Pokemon in the Zoo, are there certain Pokemon we can catch? or do we chose the Pokemon?

I think you misread this: The Fuchsia Zoo may be the perfect place if you would prefer to interact with your Pokémon, or other characters, rather than battle or catch new Pokémon.

Or maybe I typo'd elsewhere - but the only place to catch is in the Safari Zone.

3. What should I do to explain why no one can interact with Giselle from July 22nd to August 7-9th?

Well if you're able to post before you leave you could just leave her wandering around the zoo lost or something - or you could retire her to her Cabin/Nurse feeling sick. Whatever you would prefer really!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
alright :3 thank you for clearing things up. I just wanted to be 100% sure before I start on my post :)

and I'll probably have her return to her cabin or go to the Nurse sick so she doesn't get left behind since I'll be gone 14 days

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
I am going to be in the Safari Zone, intent on catching a Nidorino. Can it have its hidden ability, assuming i catch it, pretty pretty pweaseeeeeeeee? (puts a cherry on top)

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Well, I posted.

I really never thought that reading Homestuck in second person (and RP in that same perspective) would **** my **** up so badly, but it did… I can't write in third person anymore…

D': wah!

Anyways, I'll apologize in advance for the ****** post, it's basically just more "feel bad I'm old and everybody I know is dead" stuff, which will be followed by "oh look, I used to be that young" stuff in my next post, but I just need to start small to aid myself in getting back to top notch, you know?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Well, I posted.

I really never thought that reading Homestuck in second person (and RP in that same perspective) would **** my **** up so badly, but it did… I can't write in third person anymore…

D': wah!

Anyways, I'll apologize in advance for the ****** post, it's basically just more "feel bad I'm old and everybody I know is dead" stuff, which will be followed by "oh look, I used to be that young" stuff in my next post, but I just need to start small to aid myself in getting back to top notch, you know?

It was a good re-introduction to your character Drunk - don't worry about it. I'm sure after a few posts you'll be back into the swing of things.

I am going to be in the Safari Zone, intent on catching a Nidorino. Can it have its hidden ability, assuming i catch it, pretty pretty pweaseeeeeeeee? (puts a cherry on top)

I'm hidden ability requires a specific dice roll :P But luckily you got a bonus move instead.

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
ill take it ^.^ gracias lol xD
his name is wolfsbane. do i edit my profile to add him or what lol.
and my posts still feel small -.- even though i put effort fml lol
lol 1 more thing, can pokemon do stuff that their pokedex entrys say they can? (ex: scraggy spits acid, nidorino secreting poison when attacking with horn)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
ill take it ^.^ gracias lol xD
his name is wolfsbane. do i edit my profile to add him or what lol.
and my posts still feel small -.- even though i put effort fml lol
lol 1 more thing, can pokemon do stuff that their pokedex entrys say they can? (ex: scraggy spits acid, nidorino secreting poison when attacking with horn)

Technically they should, however to make things simpler - in your case - Nidorino only secrets poison when using poison sting (or any other future Poison move).

Yay! Heracross is mine! ^.^

Indeed! Nice capture!

That's one rare Pokémon caught, no-one else may find a Heracross now. Though it has clearly been removed from the event post so hopefully nobody will try that ><.

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
that it was Remorse xD
no one seems to appreciate Super Sentai though -.- lol

CrumbledCandyWrapper

-being tossed on the pavement-
Years
Uhm for anyone who's wondering, I regretfully won't be able to post for the next two days.

I'm not out of the RP or anything really drastic, but as a senior in high school now I need a certain number of volunteer hours to graduate with honors. I have two dates played aside by a community service director, and I'll be building houses for the less fortunate tomorrow and Sunday.

Until then I hope I'll be able to have an excused absence from the RP.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Right, I have updated the first post of the IC thread with all the newly caught Pokémon, etc.

If you have given a name to your caught Pokémon let me know and I'll update it XD.

[/exhausted]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I will name my Heracross Julia, and my Poliwag Dewer.

Back