• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy reluctantly let Rosalyn grab his arm and help him walk. He found it kind of...humiliating. He had spent nights out in the streets of Saffron City after being hit by bikers and thugs. He took a Koffing and escaped from a building that was going to de demolished without a scratch. He even defeated a biker gang in the Underground. And now someone was helping him get out of a cave because a kid threw a rock at his knee. He could not believe what was happening before his eyes.

"Un-freaking-believable..." he thought, "This can't be happening to me..."

He looked at the rock that he was holding in his arms. He still tried to figure out what it actually was. He knew that rocks weren't actually blue and red, and he thought that somehow it was connected to the dragon that was taken from him because he noticed that it shared the same colors with the dragon.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2012
Annalise wondered just a tad about this one. He had some size to him, but rather than flaunt it in intimidating fashion as she'd seen some of the larger students do, he rather leaned to some level of impeccable manner. It was...refreshing, if not its own form of intimidating to her. She always expected pleasantries, she had been raised on nothing more, after all...still, her small island manners didn't seem to compare with whatever place he hailed from.

Before her head could make her wander even further, she was once again dragged back to the here-and-now and blinked a bit. What subject had they come in for? Hands resting neatly behind her back, she looked around for a bit, trying to form the right words before she finally had it. "Well I don't know why Elizabeth was in here, but as for me, I just needed a break from my room. I suppose I would have found a history book and read up on it, but I met her when I got here. I can't complain, it's always nice to see her and...oh!"

She quickly turned to Elizabeth and bowed apologetically. "We were talking about getting you a bite to eat, weren't we? I'm sorry, think your stomach can hold out just a bit longer? Don't worry, I'll honor my promise to you." She smiled warm, but the awkward sense was there. Sheer 'whoops' was dancing around her head now. Her companion would just need to wait a little bit longer, no harm done, right?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

a hour later the boat arrives on a big island. 'wow...' it's just as Ruby expected. 'hey guys, i'll show you the island later okay? when i found the way a little, return.' Ruby calls back Eeevee and Zorua. 'let's bring our stuff to the dorms okay?' Ruby kindly smiles at Poochyena who nods. 'hmm...i think the letter said i was classified in the entei dorm...' Ruby looks around, when she thinks she sees the entei dorms she takes her stuff and brings it to her room. 'it's pretty comfy isn't it?' Ruby says to Poochyena. '(it is...hey let's take a look outside!)' Poochyena runs to the door to outside, leaving Ruby behind. 'Poochyena! wait for me!' she chases her little pokemon. Poochyena runs over the battlefields, untill she sees some fights going on. '(hmmm? this could be intresting...)' she walks around a little, untill she gets attracted to a battle with a osshawatt. '(hmmm?)' she comes closer and looks at the battle. 'Poochyena!' Ruby comes running as her two ribbons or waving a lil in the wind. when Ruby catched up with Poochyena she takes her from the ground. 'how many times do i have to tell you to don't run off like that...' Ruby says with a lil smile. '(look at that.)' Poochyena points with her paw at the battle. 'a battle...' Ruby gets distracted by the battle.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2020
Zachary Talon

After running threw Oak Town, Zachary finally got tired and sat down on the curb for a rest. He looked at Flare and Sylo who were also tired.

"Here guys, you can return back to your pokeballs" Zach said as he pointed the pokeballs laser out to hit them both.

He then put them on his belt and got back up. He decided to pick a direction and just walk until he found something, it seemed easier at the time than to run around frantically. After about 15 minutes of walking after he left Oak town he looked forward to see a red building.

"Hmm... Well better than nothing" Zach thought as he started to walk towards it.

Once he got close he he looked over to see a girl with a Poochyena beside her watching a pokemon battle (Ruby Destiny). Zach smiled as he turned and walked towards it hoping to get some more information about the academy.

When he got close he stood next to the girl.

"Hey" Zach said to her

Sapphire Rose

Years
Ruby Destiny

after a few minutes if looking Ruby is that distracted she doesn't answer on anything anymore. when poochyena sees a boy approaching she begins pulling at her leg to get attention. 'hey' the boy says to her when he's behind her.. Poochyna jumps on her shoulder and pulls on her hair really hard. 'ouch!' Ruby rubs her head a little on the place where Poochyena pulled. Ruby notices she was distracted by the battle. '(there's someone behind you, he said "hey" and you ignored him, how rude)' Poochyena is laughing. 'o-oh! i-i'm sorry! please forgive me for my rudeness!' Ruby quickly appologizes to the boy. 'c-can i help you with something?' she kindly asks him with a smile.

Last edited:

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Dante placed the TM into his TM case and placed that into his backpack. Dante then pulled out Aron's pokeball and recalled Aron into it. As soon as Dante called Aron back into its pokeball, Dante started to head to the door.

"Alright Byron, I better take Aron to the Pokemon Center", Dante said to Byron.

"Alright Dante, be careful out there it Halloween", Byron said to Dante.

Dante headed out of the battlefield 3 area and started heading over toward the Pokemon Center. As Dante continued walking to the Pokemon Center, he started to noticed that it was dark out and that students were dressed up in costumes. With that, Dante continued on his way to the Center until a Murkrow flew into Dante and flew off again. Dante got up just in time to see that the pokemon had something in its peak. It was the TM that Byron had given Dante.

"Hey, you stupid Murkrow", Dante said as he started to run after the pokemon. "Hey, give back my TM. Come on out Seedot and give me a hand."

After saying that, Dante called out Seedot from it's pokeball.

"Seedot, use Hidden Power on the Murkrow", commanded Dante. Seedot's Hidden Power turn into a Swift attack and started to follow the Murkrow.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
(sry back)

Not soon anyway. Ace was maybe half way to his breaking point. He definantly had taken aquite a few hits, but he was smart and resourceful. Hopefully his independant tactic would work. While Yaibe was spraying water around Ace sprinted for the far wall of the pit, but was carful to follow the edge around. Now back on Isaac's side Ace sunk below the mud and sand. he kept the top of his head barely peeking out, but it was camoflouged with dirt and mud, andhis eyes were imperceptable black specs. coming up behind Yaibe Ace opened his jaws wide goign for a finisher. He snapped down his jaws on Yaibe and charge ramming Yaibe into the wall. Was this it? how much more pounding could Yaibe take?

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
Jason Monterio Basco

Shock ran straight towards Ralts, Ralts raised his hands to bring some defence, but it was futile to the type advanatage and the strength behind the attack. Ralts fell back to the ground behind him.

Ralts eventually got back up and said "Aaahhh, disgusting bugs... No offence we Psychic types tend to not be fond with your type" it was painful to mock, the attack had taken alot out of Ralts.

Ralts shifted to Jason "Don't worry about me, i'll make sure they won't hit me again, just make sure we hit them again" Ralts than turned to Electrike, who was looking to the sky.

"Aaahhh yeah, don't go worrying bout me, J, he ain't going nowhere with jolts flowing through his body" Electrike commented.

Electrike than began sprinting towards Shock. Jason raised his arm to object, but he felt it was going to be of little point.

"Sorry boy, but you hurt my best friend and you are gonna have to pay with pain" stated Electrike.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn sighed letting another small smile onto her face as they exited the cave. Looking around at the rocky path she saw a Skarmory asleep on some rocks "I'd love to catch one of those, I'll have to do that later though" she thought still holding Belle in one of her arms while she helped Jimmy "does it still hurt a lot?" she asked him "a-also do you know which way to go? I haven't figured out my way around this place yet" she added shyly. She normally wasn't like that but she did feel a little embarrassed for not knowing her way around yet... but why would she when she hadn't even been here for a few hours yet.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Ruby Destiny

while Ruby waits for an answer she gets distracted by the battle again, seems like the oshawatt already had alot of damage. 'wow...that lil pokemon must be really strong...' Ruby whispers. '(Rubs, you got distracted again, the boy, remember?)' Poochyena is pulling at her leg again, this time Ruby does answer and turns back to the boy. 'i'm sorry fo my rudeness, again...with what can i help you?' Ruby kindly asks again.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

It seemed pointless to spray mud with water to find Ace. It would've been better to sense Ace than attack recklessly. "Stop using Water Gun for a minute!" Kilik commanded. Yaibe immediately stopped using Water Gun, looking around for Ace. This was difficult. Ace was hard to track considering he was camouflaging itself. Kilik tried to figure out where the Trapinch could be. Just then, he thought he saw something move from behind Yaibe. Maybe... "Double Team, now!" He shouted. Yaibe didn't know what was going on, but he quickly used Double Team just as Ace chomped at him to the wall. Lucky, Yaibe managed to avoid that in time.

Behind Ace were illusions of Yaibe. They all showed a fierce face to him, acting tough. "Now! Water Gun!" All the Oshawotts shot Water Gun at Ace from different angels. If he tried dodging to somewhere, some would shoot there to block his path.

How much more could this Trapinch take? It's weak to water & yet it's surviving. Surely this would end soon. Kilik was starting to worry a little. His Oshawott couldn't take much more. He at least wanted to defeat one Pokemon. ONE Pokemon! It would show he wasn't that much of a weakling.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
(you just won't let me win. I clearly stated he couldn't be seen anyway.)

"gods will you just give up already." Isaac moaned lying on the ground casually looking up at the sky.

He wasn't even ordering Ace. He was simply letting him do his own thing. Ace didn't mind. they couldn't comunicate to each other so why bother telling Isaac what he was doing. Ace wanted to scream at the oshwatt. He was annoyed by its persistance. He'd taken down plenty of pokemon like it, btu yet this one jsut wouldn't give up. Ace glared angrily at Yaibe then for the first time.

"TRAPINCH!" Ace bellowed.

Isaac leapt to his feet. Ace was a mute, he couldn't speak,but he jsut did.

"Da hell!?" Isaac yelled.

in the pit Ace charged at Yaibe usinf faint attacks. He crashed througha ll the waters guns not caring at all. he smashed through each and everyone of the doubles then bashed into Yaibe.

"Tra trahapi" 'I don't lose to punks liek you!' Ace roared.

he went into a full on rage. He smashed into Yaibe using faint attack over and over again. Isaac just stared amazed. Ace was a blur hammering Yaibe from all sides.

"...I wish I coul say I tought him that." Isaac laughed.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
"Gordon, time to train," said Selene as she released her Pansear, almost as though in a daze. Gordon looked up at his trainer, but Selene was already scanning the area, looking for any possible opponents - not Trainers, Pokemon. Gordon and Cat were still too weak; Selene was determined more than ever to evolve them. Spotting movement in a set-back cave, Selene smiled contentedly and made her way toward the cave, motioning with her head for Gordon to follow her.

Stepping warily into the cave, Selene gasped slightly - the biggest Onix she'd ever seen was just sat there...seemingly eating rocks, judging by the grating and crushing sounds coming from its' hidden maw - before laughing quietly. She turned to Gordon and pointed at the Onix. "Grass Knot, Gordon," she stated simply, and Gordon followed her outstretched finger, blanching slightly. The anxiety was evident in his face, but Selene wasn't having any of it and jabbed toward the Onix again. Gordon swallowed his fear and set his face into a stoic mask, rushing forward to the Onix and tripping it with Grass Knot. The loudest roar that Selene had ever heard reverberated from the walls of the cave, making Selene and Gordon both cover their ears. Judging by the high pitch of the noise, the Onix was retaliating to the attack using Screech...mad control for a wild Pokemon, Selene noted with a wide smile. Gordon would get plenty of experience for this.

"Yawn, Gordon," said Selene as the Onix whirled to face her and Gordon, watching as the fire monkey took in a deep breath and puffed out a cloud of air that swirled around the Onix' head. The rock snakes giant head seemed to droop slightly, seeming drowsy, and Selene smiled happily - Yawn had worked. As long as Gordon could avoid...but even as she thought this, the Onix seemed to have pulled itself together enough to slam its' huge tail into Gordon in what seemed like a Brick Break attack. Brick Break? Selene frowned - surely that wasn't a move that an Onix would learn in the wild...could this be a trained Onix she'd decided to pick a battle with?

As Gordon picked himself up off the floor somewhat shakily, the Onix' eyes snapped shut and his head drooped, even snores rumbled around the cave and Selene grinned. "Okay Gordon, just use Grass Knot repeatedly until the Onix faints," Gordon rushed at the Onix, using Grass Knot. Of course seeing as the Pokemon was already on the floor it couldn't be tripped up, but the Grass Knot did in fact throw the Onix slightly up into the air, sending it crashing back down. Gordon managed to get a further two Grass Knot attacks in before the Onix woke up, and when the rock snake retaliated with a move that looked like Strength, that was when Selene knew this was no ordinary wild Onix. The Pokemon slammed into Gordon, sending him onto his back with a sharp cry, but Selene just knew that the Onix wouldn't be able to take many more hits from Gordon. "Try Flamethrower Gordon, just stay out of range of physical attacks!" advised Selene, watching as the Flamethrower engulfed the Onix, whose cry was again deafening. Suddenly, the flames ceased, the Onix swayed slightly before crashing to the floor, knocked out.

"Way to go Gordon!" cried Selene happily, and Gordon couldn't help but smile despite his exhaustion. His trainer seemed pleased...she was smiling, she hadn't smiled like that in a long time...Gordon vowed that he would work as hard as he could to make Selene smile like that again. "Come on, let's find another challenge like that for you!"

"Right here," came a voice from behind Selene, both she and Gordon whirled around to see an arrogant looking blonde haired boy lounging against the wall of the cave. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at him, instantly affronted by his cocky, self-assured stance. "Your challenge is right here - the name's Rick, Entei dorm. I've seen you around," he said calmly even as Selene glared at him, arms folded. "You're pretty strong, from what I've gathered...you'll be good exercise for my team and I. Let's just say...the only reason I'm not in Suicune dorm is because I threw the exam, blue just isn't my colour, washes out my complexion..." his hand plucked a Pokeball from his belt. "You ready?"

"Ready?" scoffed Selene, smirking at the boy with narrowed eyes. "You even have to ask? You obviously haven't seen enough of me if you need ask that. My Pokemon is already out, release yours." She commanded in an even tone that made the boy's smirk waver slightly, almost as though her direction irked him. "Fine," he replied calmly, throwing forward his Pokeball...releasing his Kirlia out in front of Gordon with a self-satisfied smirk. Obviously he didn't think that a fire type could pose much of a problem to his psychic type, but Selene had a few tricks with Gordon.

"Torment, Gordon," she instructed, watching as a pulse of dark energy emitted from the Pansear and consequently stopped the Kirlia from using any of the arsenal of special defensive or status-changing attacks that Selene knew the Psychic type must benefit from. Instantly the boy's face changed from assured arrogance to alarm.

"Well, you may have got that one in but my Kirlia still has plenty of ammunition against you. Psycho Cut Kirlia!" shouted the boy, Selene watching with that assured smirk still in place as the blades of psychic energy slashed at Gordon. He recoiled from the attack, pushed backwards, recovering in time as Selene shouted "Bite!"

Gordon leapt forward and clamped his strong jaws around the Kirlia's arm, the boy crying out in disbelief with wide eyes. "Not expecting that, were you?" asked Selene with a wide grin and a slight laugh as the boy glared at her. "No, I wasn't. But, you won't be winning this battle so easily. Psychic, Kirlia!" As the Kirlia's eyes glowed purple, almost instantly Gordon cried out in pain, clutching his head with both hands...before promptly fainting. Selene frowned in confusion before horrid realisation dawned on her...the Onix. She had gone from battle to battle without healing Gordon up...she refused to look into the arrogant face of the boy as she returned Pansear. "Rookie error," she said simply, before releasing Sharpay. The boy's face blanched somewhat.

"Kingdra...Kingdra are strong Pokemon. But not strong enough I fear, Kirlia use Psychic again!"

"Aqua Jet Kingdra!" shouted Selene, watching as in a flood of water, faster than she could hardly keep track of, Sharpay smashed into Kirlia and sent the Psychic type flying through the air, knocked out cold. Rick frowned in disbelief, returning his Pokemon and removing the next Pokeball from his belt.

"Okay, if that's how you wish to play this. Claydol, I choose you!" he cried out, and Selene watched as the Pokemon levitated over the battlefield, it seemed a well-trained Pokemon. She nodded, somewhat impressed. "Good choice...but a poor one I fear, use Hydro Pump Sharpay!" she yelled, somewhat alarmed as the Claydol dodged the powerful jet of water, not quite quickly enough however as the attack struck one side of the Claydol and made it waver slightly in levitation.

"Not quite fast enough...never matter. Claydol, use Psychic!" Rich ordered, and the attack struck Kingdra in her mind, making her cry out painfully. The attack wasn't very effective however, and Selene shouted out "Hydro Pump again!!"

This time the attack struck the Claydol head on and sent it crashing into the wall of the cave, the jet of water relentlessly pounding the Claydol into the wall. The type weakness proved too much for the Ground- and Psychic-type to take, and it was knocked out. Rich didn't move instantly, completely astounded. Eventually he returned his Claydol and looked at Selene with an oddly blank face.

"Your Pokemon are well trained," he observed as she returned Sharpay, folding her arms as she watched him. She nodded once, not speaking. "As you can see...my Pokemon are well trained too...may I suggest something? Completely hypothetically of course?" Selene frowned slightly, nodding again. "That Pansear of yours...it's a good Pokemon. It has potential...I think it would benefit from training with my team for a while. And I think that Claydol would learn a lot from you...may I suggest a trade?"

Selene's eyes widened. "A trade? My Pansear...for your Claydol?" for a moment she had a pang of guilt at the thought of sending her Pansear to another team, but it was not as great as the consideration of a trade would ordinarily have been. It was almost as though she felt detached from the idea of HER pokemon, and saw her team less as friends and more as Pokemon. Completely unlike Selene.

"Yes," she said finally with a smirk as Rich held out the Pokeball of his Claydol. Selene looked at it for a moments' hesitation before holding out her Pansear's Pokeball, both she and Rich placing their other hands on the tradable Pokeball and, with a intake of breath, released their hold on the traded Pokemon. Selene looked at the Claydol's Pokeball blankly, feeling the promise of a new challenge but no particular attachment, as Rich nodded.

"Pleasure trading with you, Selene. I'll see you around," and with that he left the cave, taking Gordon with him. Selene watched as he left, and felt a pang of guilt for what she had just done, immediately feeling sickened with herself. "Sorry," she whispered into the silent cave.

Sapphire Rose

Years
(ooc: haha sorry i like it to write XD)

Ruby Destiny

once again Ruby gets distracted, Poochyena is also watching. '(hey you there! dont give up! show that trapinch what you've got!)' Poochyena begins shouting out of nowhere, in pokemon language ofcourse which can only other pokemon and Ruby understand. Ruby looks at her pokemon which seems to be supporting the little oshawatt. then she smiles and begins shouting too. 'yeah! c'mon lil oshawatt! show the strenght you are hiding inside!' Ruby and Pookchyena look at each other and smile. 'please, don't mind me watching this battle while talking to you.' Ruby kindly smiles to the boy once again.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder​

Valorie vaguely acknowledged what Snype was doing by looking at him slightly funny. She decided to ignore it in favor of more pressing matters. Namely, a decision. Glancing at Charizard. She considered what she was going to ask the two to do. Mark, maybe. Alice? She didn't see why Alice would ever want to follow her anywhere supposedly dangerous.

"...Well... Um..."

She was silently trying to figure out how to phrase what she was about to say. Dangit, why couldn't this be easier?! Metaphorically swallowing her angst Valorie decided it would be best to be honest. If she wasn't and someone got hurt or something... She wasn't keen on winding up in that situation, to say the least. When she finally spoke, her expression was frustrated and her gaze diverted at an incredibly interesting piece of grass.

"...There's a part of the forest, rumored to be heavily haunted. I've seen it in the news--People are advised to stay away. It's supposedly dangerous..."

She looked up at Mark and Alice, a serious expression on her face.

"Supposedly there's a /criminal/ hiding there."

Cue dramatic lightning It really did sound like something out of a typical Halloween story when you thought about it, except for the part where hauntings were less of a myth in the pokemon world and more of an established fact and the local news was not exactly shy about talking about this. Not that anyone watches the news~

Valorie turned her gaze away again, as if guilty.

"I could give you guys a ride, if you wanted... but..."

Meanwhile, Charizard got the vague feeling she was going to be asked to do something in the near future whilst Valorie wondered how she was going to handle this.

Olivia Wolf​

Olivia took the potion and examined it for a moment as if it were an alien artifact. After seeming to come to some decision or another she looked up at Kenshin and smiled lightly, her body language having a hint of flirting to it.

"Oh..! Kenshin, that's really sweet of you. Just--"

She produced Rosie's pokeball and released the pokemon within, proceeding to spray the cat pokemon with it, though Rosie didn't much seem to like that. I mean really, what did one expect from a cat being sprayed with a liquid? Regardless, Rosie seemed revitalized afterwards and recieved a pat on the head from Olivia before being returned to her ball.

"You didn't need to give us gifts~"

Modesty at it's best.

"...So what're your plans for Halloween night?~"

...and flirting at it's best. With someone like Olivia, that may very well have been her hitting on him. Dun nun!

Elizabeth​

Elizabeth was honestly tempted to respond to Takumi's question with 'Food!'. One track mind. Yet after listening to Anna answer she decided it wouldn't be appropriate. Her stomach /was/ hating her right now though, and so when Elizabeth responded to Anna with a nod she seemed a bit disappointed. Regardless, she turned her attention up at Takumi and just sort of spoke up.

"I-I was studying..."

If Takumi happened to look at the book she'd left lying on the table he'd find that it was a rather advanced book to be studying, as it covered most of battling and raising pokemon, two very vague and therefore wide subjects.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: Sapphire- -.- wolf was talking to me Sapphire, not you. wolf- ^^;; I guess I overlooked that. My apologies.)

Kilik Chambers

This battle just won't end. How long will this go on anyway? Oshawotts were still spraying Water Gun at Ace, who suddenly got filled with rage. What the hell? It was using Faint Attack to find the real Yaibe. Not good. "Yaibe! Protect yourself with Razor Shell!" Kilik shouted out. Yaibe, with Ace using Faint Attack, took off his shell & covered it with water as Ace now reached the real illusion. Back n' forth, Yaibe was trying to protect himself & slashing at Ace, but it was no use. he kept taking damage from this unavoidable attack. There was nothing else they could do.

The sandstorm subsided. Yaibe & Ace stood, & Yaibe fell to the ground instantly. Why could Ace take so much water attacks? It doesn't matter, Kilik lost the battle. A loss is a loss. He returned Yaibe to his Pokeball & stood. "A loss is a loss. You win this battle, but I'll come back stronger." He said lastly to Isaac before turning around & walking away.

He needs to heal his Pokemon. First he was challenged inside the Pokemon Center within the school, & lost out on the field. Next time he'll get stronger & think of some strategies. He walked inside the academy & headed straight for the Center.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark listened as Valorie gave more detail on what she was deciding to get herself into.A haunted forest? Supposed criminal hiding in there? Sounded suspicious... Mark really wanted in on this, not just because it was haunted, but because he was worried about Val. But... he wanted to make Halloween night last a bit. He knew Snype really wanted to go out and prank some folks and Mark wasn't up for leaving him by himself... what to do...

"...Haunted forest you say? Well... if we're going to go exploring I doubt it would go well if we were dressed in our costumes... and I'm pretty sure Snype wants to make the most of halloween..." Mark said, deciding on what to do.

"...Tell ya what Val? How about we meet back up her around... oh... 7 or 8 pm? We can get out of our costumes and all go explore the forest. That way we can all enjoy halloween a little before venturing deep into that forest. Fetch ourselves a bit of candy ya know?" Mark said happily. He just needed approval for the idea.

"Um... Alice right? You up for tagging along? Just wondering seeing how we all just met and everything." Mark asked.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

Zoroark just gave a grumble. Tch, he's not being very informative is he, N?

"Zoroark please," N said as he placed a hand on Kiyoko's shoulder. "I'm sorry for his behavior. I could let you stay with me and my friends tonight if you need a place to stay."

He gave a calm reassuring smile to Kiyoko.

Zoroark gave N an odd look. Are you sure N? He's a human after all.

Granted there was something off about Kiyoko's scent that Zoroark couldn't quite put his claw on. Maybe he was imagining it.

Kenshin Ren

Kenshin blushed and kept his hands behind his back as he shyly looked at the older girl flirting with him. "I-I just. . . felt bad about what happened."

His cheeks were brighter when she asked about his halloween plans. "Oh! Right, it's H-Halloween. Um. . . I thought about trick or treating but. . . I forgot to bring my costume with me."

. . . Granted he was also shy how she would think of him when she saw his costume.

Takumi Ryuuhiko

Ah history. Takumi found it somewhat refreshing and interesting that this girl, rather than go to some random party whenever they take a break from their room that she instead decided to go to the library and read about history instead. He did take a minor glance at the book Elizabeth had left on her table, and he made a mental note to look into that book on his next visit.

"My apologies. I wasn't aware I was keeping you both from a planned lunch date," he said. "I wouldn't be intruding if I requested to accompany both of you?"

He still had his list already saved so he could always return here if needed.

Sapphire Rose

Years
(ooc: i wasnt talking about wolf :I remember the boy that was behind Ruby? Zachony was he called i think? she was talking to him)

Ruby Destiny

'awww he lost...(he looked pretty cool though...)' Ruby watches the boy leaving the field. '(that oshawatt looks strong...i wanna fight him!)' Poochyena says to Ruby. 'maybe, once.' Ruby says back to her pokemon. 'okay, the battle is over, you've got my full attention, sorry about my rudeness, my apolgies, was there something you wanted to ask me?' Ruby turns back to the boy that was next to her, but when Ruby doesn't notice it, Poochyena slowly sneaks away, following the boy with his oshawatt.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy wasn't paying much attention to Rosalyn, that was until she said she didn't know her way. He looked around. Now that he thought about it, he didn't know which way to go either! The hole they came out of was not the same that Jimmy had made by shattering the rock. He was completely lost, and they pain he was feeling wasn't helping at all.

"Humph. Great. Just great." he muttered, "Now we're stuck in this stupid mountain!"

Smokey released some smoke, angry because he wasn't very fond of the idea of spending the night in a mountain. Both Jimmy and him felt that they were stuck in the middle of nowhere. Then they noticed the sleeping Skarmory.

Alice Crenshaw

Alice was still petting Jello when suddenly she heard more details about where they would go exploring. A haunted forest? On Halloween? It sounded like fun! She smiled, but then she heard about this criminal hiding there. What if he (or she) hurt her, or worse? Now she was indecisive again, and looked at Jello, who looked back at her.

"Do it. Nothing bad is going to happen." Jello said telepathically to her, "And I will do my best to protect you should something try to harm you."

Alice nodded and stood up, still holding her Solosis in her arms. Then Mark asked her to come with them. She smiled at him.

"Sure, Mark. I'd love to." she said, looking happier and with more confidence.

Last edited:
Back