• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sokoni soraga arukara lyrics?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
does anyone have or know of the translated lyrics for Sokoni Soraga Arukara (first ending music for AG)? I love that song so much... i wish i know what it's talking about...

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
I've put the whole lyrics into Babelfish and this is the result:

furimuite goran kimi no tsuketa michi ga
kao agete goran mirai wo tsukuru yo

Inclination peeling, the being full which viewing you attach lifting, it makes the viewing seeing leprosy

ganbaru koto ni tsukareta toki ni ha
sora wo miagete namida wo nagasou
hoho naderu kaze ga kitto iu kara
'koronde mo ii sa kimi ha kimi ga suteki sa'

When becoming tired in persevering, to look at the そ and others, because with the common is so ほ ほ る cold you say certainly, ' time it is with it is good, as for you you cute '

* kizutsukanu mono ni aozora ha mienai
mayoi ayumu tabi inochi ha kagayaku

* Mark in those which are not attached the あ and others the perplexity which is not visible each time you walk it is and the rear shines

donna egao ne tsutsunde agetara
kimi no tamashii ni iyaseru darou
kumo no sukimu kara mieru taiyou
erashi hajimeru yo massugu ne sono hitomi

Don't you think? some obtaining when wrapping, also the く it probably can ease in your cartridge forcing, is visible from the being less crowded む, in order to want, the gill it starts doing, don't you think? straight that pupil

mitsumete goran fukai kaze no mukou ni
egaki tuduketeru mirai ga matteru

Seeing stuffing, or the viewing ふ cold it probably will peel continuing to draw, the る seeing leprosy waiting, the る

aruite yukou soko ni sora ga aru kara
Because certain there is a そ and others there where it probably will be

* Repeat

furimuite goran kimi no tsuketa michi ga
kao agete goran mirai wo tsukuru yo
tsukuru yo

Inclination peeling, the being full which viewing you attach lifting, it makes the viewing seeing leprosy, it makes

Babelfish isn't perfect so this translation may not be 100% accurate.
Oh, and one thing. "Soko ni Sora ga Aru Kara" means "Because the sky is there"

pmr.bulbagarden.com did had a hand made translation, but the whole domain is currently down.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 17, 2004
Here's a singable translation of the song I compiled both from fansubs and other people's direct translations. The fansub stuff was done by Excalibur Fansubs and the other translation I used was by Doctor Ron. The actual finished product is mine. So don't steal it. :D Lots of artistic liberties taken here, on my part... don't expect it to be a direct, literal translation. Instead, expect it to flow reasonably well in English and fit the melody of the original song (not sure if I succeeded there...).

Soko ni Sora ga Arukara (Since The Sky Is There)

As I look at your long journey, I know that you've found it difficult
But put on a brave, radiant face, and make plans for your bright future

Your journey may seem tiring, but stand firm and try really hard
If you need to then look up at the sky and shed a tear
You'll smile when you feel the wind blow, as if it's saying to you
"It's all right if you falter... it's more than enough to just be who you are"

If you start to get discouraged, you might not see all the world's beauty
But even if you're lost in doubt, your life will continue to shine

There ya go. :cool:

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2004
Could some please post a link to where i could find this song? I really liked it but i cannot find the .mp3 file anywhere. thanks.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2004
I tried that one, the link doesn't work. Are there any others? thanks.

Back