• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a Charmander with the Y"ite"

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Neji-

Something Different
Years
I chose Bulbasuar and I don't want to start again aha . I have Pokemon X whatever you think is worth the trade lemme know!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 22, 2018
I chose Bulbasuar and I don't want to start again aha . I have Pokemon X whatever you think is worth the trade lemme know!

lol, I would trade you, but you can't even pronounce it right or even take the time to look it up.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 22, 2018
I was in a hurry, and you understood what i said, I don't see the prob

Umm no, not really. I didn't know that Charmander had mega stones. I've got every single stone except the ones for Latios and Latias and I have never heard that Charmander had one. Where could I find this stone?
I have Charizardite Y, not "Charmander with the Y"ite"".

-Neji-

Something Different
Years
Umm no, not really. I didn't know that Charmander had mega stones. I've got every single stone except the ones for Latios and Latias and I have never heard that Charmander had one. Where could I find this stone?
I have Charizardite Y, not "Charmander with the Y"ite"".

You're lonely aren't you? . I'll be your friend <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back