• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Free Shiny Silvally Codes Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello again, giving out Silvally codes, I have 12, these are good for the NA only, I am still looking for these events:
Ho-Oh ID: 170715
Ilex Celebi ID: 101500
Target Charizard ID: 100117 or ID: 170715

I only have 8 of these codes to give out for now.

Last edited:

EarlAfrica

Pokémon Master
Years
I have an extra untouched Ilex Celebi on hand. Want to trade a code for one? I also have an extra Target Charizard event, also untouched. In addition, both of these events are uncloned. Meaning, they're original.

I have almost all of the events you requested for, except for the Ho-Oh. Can I get all of you remaining codes? If it's alright with you ma'am.

Last edited by a moderator:

EarlAfrica

Pokémon Master
Years
I have all the events you mentioned here except for the Japanese Ho-Oh. Wanna get them in exchange for all of the Marshadow codes you have?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I have an extra untouched Ilex Celebi on hand. Want to trade a code for one? I also have an extra Target Charizard event, also untouched. In addition, both of these events are uncloned. Meaning, they're original.

I have almost all of the events you requested for, except for the Ho-Oh. Can I get all of you remaining codes? If it's alright with you ma'am.
I will only trade 1 for one on these.
I have 4 unused Target Charizard codes I can trade for Marshadow codes.

How many are you willing to trade?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 29, 2022
Hi RNC, can I have 1 marshadow code? They are not distributing it in my country

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 21, 2017
I'd really like to get one! I just started the game recently and am unable to get my hands on one!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Hey, this one worked for me!
A7A84ZS5439XKXYJ

Thank you very much! Though I noticed that your post says "Last day for these".. you know that while the 23rd was the last day to GET the codes, you have until February to REDEEM them right? Just thought you should know in case you happen to get more you want to keep haha

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey, this one worked for me!
A7A84ZS5439XKXYJ

Thank you very much! Though I noticed that your post says "Last day for these".. you know that while the 23rd was the last day to GET the codes, you have until February to REDEEM them right? Just thought you should know in case you happen to get more you want to keep haha

Yes you need to redeem these before Feb. and today is the last day to put the code in and you are welcome. Glad you could use one.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
Years
  • Age 33
  • PA
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Yes you need to redeem these before Feb. and today is the last day to put the code in and you are welcome. Glad you could use one.

A7A84YW8FLRN8PD3 worked for me, thx

A7A8535FQGPSYL33
A7A9USFTNMRXLKUW
A7A9UT9KPWWCSWZE
A7A83PCCEQ5TK3PQ
A7A84X43RTEU7U6Q
all gave the "this code has been used error"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back