• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Just a couple more hours before it drops to a nice temp, I shall not complain any more.

Oh Joshiraku, fast becoming one of my favourites.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I enjoy Joshiraku, but whenever they reference something that's outside of Japan, or has to do with social classes, it ticks me off, as it reminds me of how prejudicial and ignorant the Japanese seem to be about anything outside of their own bubble.

Well, this is the case in a lot of anime. Especially when they have things that they take for granted but just don't make sense. Like how they expect everything to be as strict and structured as can be (especially in school and at work. Respect your authority and your senpais without questioning! What are you, a delinquent?), or the infamous Japanese cold (which you get if you take off your shirt for five seconds, or sleep anywhere but in your bed).

I'm just basically starting to dislike their culture more and more.

Actually, I shouldn't be saying this. The mainstream media here in the west is stupid as hell, too.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It's a comedy and I laugh at it. Much like Gintama or SZS some stuff goes over my head, but that can't be helped.

In other news, To Love Ru Darkness. I guess I didn't know KanaHana back when I watched the prequel but it sure was amusing hearing her in those kind of situations. However much I've stopped watching those sort of shows To Love Ru is still a masterpiece.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I finished the first, terrible To Love Ru earlier today, and I can see why you didn't notice her, because Hanazawa's character barely had any screen time at all. Plus I think all she got fan service-wise was like one or two bath scenes.

Disappointing.

I did notice TLR Darkness had its first OVA come out recently. Will watch that stuff once I'm finished with motto.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

If I want forced teen melodrama I've got about a million SAO novels to read, guess I will skip.

I am looking forward for watching that show where all of the samurai legends are girls. Looks pretty cool.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

No no no no, not that crap.
It's like, realistic stuff. It's strangely realistic even though it's so bizarre.

Actually, now I just sound like a fanboy. Check it out if you want, it's got good ratings :P

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Guess I'll consider it when the blurays come out.

If it's set in a school and isn't a straight up comedy or yuri I'm having a hard time starting it.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Then you might as well not bother.

But, uh.
Spoiler:
yeah.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Would be good if I could go back in time and tell myself to not bother with AnoHana.

Then again I loved reading Video Girl Ai. I will consider it as the character designs do look nice, even for a seemingly generic school show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back