• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Gen 7 & 6) Syvelocin's Pokémon Nursery ? IV Breeding, Events, Shinies, Dex Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
what would u want for your absol and your female adamant HA charmander?

do u want more breeedjects? if not i can trade u some competitive pokes of mine or a shiny lopunny in a love ball that knows EMs: fake out and ice punch :P

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
what would u want for your absol and your female adamant HA charmander?

do u want more breeedjects? if not i can trade u some competitive pokes of mine or a shiny lopunny in a love ball that knows EMs: fake out and ice punch :P

Hmm.. I don't really take competitive pokes but one is a female mawile in a level ball I'm interested in. And either I missed it last time or you recently added HA Shroomish to your breedjects, interested in him too :) Happen to have one with Bullet Seed?

Years
Hmm.. I don't really take competitive pokes but one is a female mawile in a level ball I'm interested in. And either I missed it last time or you recently added HA Shroomish to your breedjects, interested in him too :) Happen to have one with Bullet Seed?
oh but you're offerring competitive pokes xd do u want a nickname for the mawile. it's called yummy mummy atm :p it's always been there haha. yh it knows bullet seed

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
oh but you're offerring competitive pokes xd do u want a nickname for the mawile. it's called yummy mummy atm :p it's always been there haha. yh it knows bullet seed
I'm into breeding but not so much pvp heh. And it's fine don't need a nickname.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Hey there, if you're able (and willing) I have a legit shiny wishmkr jirachi that you can clone, I'm unable to on my own

Years
i really want this pokemon:
Galileo Rayquaza lv 70
Quiet Air Lock
Dragon Ascent/Dragon Claw/Extreme Speed/Dragon Dance

i can offer a shiny charmander with pokerus
EDIT: and he has the hidden abbility Solar power

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
i really want this pokemon:
Galileo Rayquaza lv 70