• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon is the user above.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Squirtle. I remember you once had an avatar that had all the gen1 starters except for Squirtle so....yeah.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
You're a Rowlet today. :D

tumblr_om9lf7q1TG1vymbt8o1_400.gif

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm going to step away from the obvious and go with Bellossom! Mostly because it's the first Pokemon I could think of when thinking of the name 'Clover' hahah.

Hyzenthlay

Years
Your name and the colours of your theme make me think of Ho-oh!

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I've seen you around in the Spin-Offs section a lot, so you can be a Spinda today! :D

Also, it looks like Spinda happens to be in your list of favorite Pokémon, hehe...

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
VOBDoa8.gif

You told me you wanted to be the cute lil' Fletchling in the corner, so Fletchling is what you'll get!! :D

Hyzenthlay

Years
Your location, "with an axe", reminds me of Bisharp, which has an axe on its helmet!

Back