• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokewalker and its Courses

Years
So, I'm curious about how you feel about the Pokewalker! Right now, I've started over on my SoulSilver and I plan on using the Pokewalker a lot more! ^^ What about you? Did you like it-why or why not? Or even use it? :)

Years
I actually just beat Lance and completed the main story of Heartgold today! Anyways, I've truthfully never used it before but I would love to. (The only reason I've refrained from using the Pokewalker is simply because I don't know how to set it up.)

I'm not even 100% certain where my pokewalker is, hopefully I can find it.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I have a lot of memories carrying the pokewalker, since it came with my game and I didn't have to pay extra for it. I really liked it, carrying my pokemon around in my pocket without looking silly and pokewalker did the walking around with pokemon thing way before and better than GO ever did. I took it everywhere I went, even to the swimming pool.

Years
What was your team, Mystic? :)

Jaws the Feraligatr, Hurricane the Pidgeot, Kenshin the Alakazam, Felix the Flareon, Akame the Weavile, & Ivy the Vileplume. :)

That's my third time beating Heartgold, all of the pokemon from my previous save files were moved to Platnium. For this team, I wanted to use pokemon that I've never battled with before. Personally, I think this team is pretty solid.

Last edited:

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
I haven't played SS on my DS for quite some time, but when it was released I did use my Pokéwalker pretty extensively. It was pretty neat, and free :P

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
God, I brought both my pokewalkers to school w/me back when I played HeartGold/Soul Silver in middle school! High School, too up until the batteries died and I stripped the screws. I really wanna use them again someday...

I have a magikarp stuck in my Heartgold one. ;; & I really like the later courses with Hoenn/Sinnoh Pokemon!

Last edited:
Back