• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
Oh, good night, good morning, good afternoon and good evening to everyone here (so many places, so many hours, i guess)!
I have been quite absent those days 'cause of the school and the friends, and the exams and the music and the... ok, i should stop that.
I have to thank sincerely everyone and... oh Dewitty, i'm so sorry. I'm way too inattentive. I always forget something.

I would like also to introduce you a person who is working with us for quite long by now: our official scripter: Help-14, creator of Pokémon Special Adventure. He is working hard to add to Garnet the best and most original scripts: a new touch screen will be included as well as a new HG/SS styled pokédex. Minigames will figure soon and a lot of new improvement will be made, also to make the team work lighter.
I really want to bring you something new asap, maybe something different than environments and light effects. XD

Thanks again to everyone. Ah, i was about to forget. Garnet is not an hacked ROM, is a "scratch" game. ^^"

Dewitty forgive me ;_;

Nightrider434343

Intermediate Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 25, 2010
Your tilesets are amazing! They're the best I have ever seen. Your character sprites look good as well.

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2010
Can anyone give me a link on how I would run this on a PC.

When the creator releases the game/demo, there will be an .exe file included that will allow you to play the game. You shouldn't need to download any other software to be able to play this game. This is, of course, for a PC...I'm not too certain if the same holds true for macs.

Hope this helped :]

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2010
When the creator releases the game/demo, there will be an .exe file included that will allow you to play the game. You shouldn't need to download any other software to be able to play this game. This is, of course, for a PC...I'm not too certain if the same holds true for macs.

Hope this helped :]

OH!!! Thanks! 25 characters

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
Aaaaaaand...
there it is, big surprise. Hope you will enjoy it. <3

The FAKEDEX

Totally made by our spriters team! Simply a great job, imho.
-Blazeknight
-Giulio
-WhiteFlame

And now... find the new pokémon of the Irusia's region. 162 new species wait for you to catch them all!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Great sprites; I noticed how some, like Pillug and Whiscat, are very similar to real Pokémon sprites, though. Maybe add some more details to make them more unique?

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
Oh, good night, good morning, good afternoon and good evening to everyone here (so many places, so many hours, i guess)!
I have been quite absent those days 'cause of the school and the friends, and the exams and the music and the... ok, i should stop that.
I have to thank sincerely everyone and... oh Dewitty, i'm so sorry. I'm way too inattentive. I always forget something.

I would like also to introduce you a person who is working with us for quite long by now: our official scripter: Help-14, creator of Pokémon Special Adventure. He is working hard to add to Garnet the best and most original scripts: a new touch screen will be included as well as a new HG/SS styled pokédex. Minigames will figure soon and a lot of new improvement will be made, also to make the team work lighter.
I really want to bring you something new asap, maybe something different than environments and light effects. XD

Thanks again to everyone. Ah, i was about to forget. Garnet is not an hacked ROM, is a "scratch" game. ^^"

Dewitty forgive me ;_;

Hahaha, doesn't matter, Im looking forward to the rest of the game. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I have to agree that the Pokémon are very impressive, but also that some look very similar to existing Pokémon. Is Pilug an alternate Cleffa evolution or something? Some of the names are very similar to those of existing Pokémon too, such as Corchic and Bascoon.

Also, I cout 163 Pokémon, not 162.

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2015
This game looks awesome! I especially love the Aipom Prevo. Can't wait to play. Keep up the good work.

Heinze

~ Pixel Artist
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 1, 2019
Man i just saw de Fakedex now D:
I loved Cruscage, He is a great Cubone Overpowered XD
Your sprites are really different then normal pokémon games, you use a differente collor scheme and anti-alliasing, no dithering XD
Love the sprite style

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
lmao games like this make me look at my game and laugh at it... I like the screens the fakemon are the most impressive thing i've saw Only 2 game do fakemon right this one and Acanthite... Keep up the good work.

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2010
Lol..How could I say it??Amazing isn't the word..Wonderful is not it too..
I'm brazilian, so I don't now how to write it but, it looks like "god maded", you got?
Now i've found the pkmn fan-game I was looking for years..

Perfect Fakes, Tiles and map effects...But i think you could try to inovate in the battle system, and use sprites, not "battlers".

Congratulations man, i'm your fan(I am making a pkmn in RMXP too..I wonder it quality can get in the foot of your game!)

Bye, Roxy RoX.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
and I sit here patiently for the updates...writing a storyline and outline is tough.....Especially if you lose track of some things along the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back