• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years

Yes, yes there absolutely is something wrong in liking 9 year old little girls, it's just sick and pedo-ish.

I'm into older men and women, so glad about it and proud too. ^^

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

COUNTERSNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why does Japanese have to be so cruel? You think you have all the basics and then it slaps ya with something new. In today's edition of "Damn you, Japanese!", we learn that counting is made complex. Counting. I'm not talking about learning the numbers, either. Counting. As in, the method of Counting.

And ever looming is kanji...dear God somebody save me ;_;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Should learn Chinese as they're most likely to take over the world. If you already speak the language you might get a higher position in their empire.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I just want to learn Japanese so I don't have to be so restricted when it comes to video games. And since Video Games are pretty much my biggest hobby, it'd definitely come in handy. That and many other practical uses, like watching any Shaft show without English subs. Worth it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Just opened my email to find a nice message saying that the laptop was sent out a few days ago. Guess that means it should be under a week till toon marathons return to my life.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

*sticks head in for a brief moment, then vanishes~!*

EDIT: *leaves this here too because it's cute <3*

qUHYKzI.gif

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

fffffff dat gif. Stitch is amazing and I love him and those movies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Ahw, Stitch is too cute. <3 Makes me think of all the attempts that were made to immitate his voice. :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back