• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Dreaming Starters

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
Gen V
The pokerus Torchic, either of the charmanders and any snivy please. Sorry for the long request and as a thanks I xan get you Nidoran both ♂ and ♀, Nidorino, and Nidorina? I'll give you my friend code when and if the deal is finalized? Edit: Annd happy birthday! Since its your birthday I can get you some more of the pokemon in your want list as a birthday gift :D

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Give me your FC and we can set up a time for to trade :)
and thank you, hihi^^
If you really wanna give me a Pokemon from my wanted list, then thank you! :D

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
So I'm back to bum some more starters of you if that's ok,
Snivy
Squirtle
Totodile
Cyndaquil
Treecko
Torchic

Lmao, no problem at all :)
You still got my FC, right? Just message me when you see me online and we'll arrange a time for the trade :)

Could I have any Gen V Squirtle, Charmander and Treecko?
My Friend Code is 0262 2404 2412.

Of course you can have them, I'm guessing the gender and nature doesn't really bother you?

Last edited:

Bobina30

•Grαphικs Pαrαdιsε•
Years
Hellu, nice Shop!

I need the following Pokemons:

Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip. Oshawott, Tepig and Snivy. Do I get them for free? Or do I trade Something for it? I can offer a Level 70 Giratina for all of that.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hellu, nice Shop!

I need the following Pokemons:

Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip. Oshawott, Tepig and Snivy. Do I get them for free? Or do I trade Something for it? I can offer a Level 70 Giratina for all of that.

You can offer me any Pokemon you want for these :)
But if you really wanna give me the Giratina for it, I would gladly appreciate it :)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Oh, goodie! So just give me a bunch of trash Pokemon for the first 5 and then give me the Giratina when we trade the last Pokemon :)

Back