• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fav LPer

Years
First of all, sorry if this is in the wrong section, I'm not good at deciding those types of things, just move me please if so, thanks :3

What is your favorite Pokemon LPer? So many people do LPs these days it's hard to decide, but I gotta go with PokeCinema, because he gets his videos out on time, and he is fairly funny (Attempts at too many jokes can be a bad thing) and he's laid back, also he does almost all the games (if not all) out there in the Pokemon franchise.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I love me some NintendoCapriSun. IN THE BATHROOM! He's a real funny and genuine guy. I look up to him tons and I'd love to meet him. Back when I was fighting depression, the one thing I really looked forward to each day was his videos. It was always sad when it ended, haha. So for that, I feel I owe him somehow.

I also really like Slowflake. His voice takes time to get used to, but he's good for Pokemon LPs I think. We have a similar playing style...well, almost exactly the same, honestly haha. If you even wanna find out how I play Pokemon, just watch his LPs. It's almost exactly the same. He has a bit of an attitude, but that's part of what I like about him. He's not for everyone though, but it's still someone I'd recommend.

Lucahjin is pretty cool too. She's really sweet and she has a very soothing voice. Chuggaaconroy is eh...I kinda flip flop with him. I hate his Pokemon LPs, but his others are okay, such as Okamiden. ProtonJonSA...needs to update Superman 64. lol I love that LP. I listen to it while I sleep. The dull music in that game and the witty comments from Jon make it a great sleeper. /creepy

Back