Advertiser Content
Male
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
74 posts
3.6 Years

I am still looking for people to help.

Especially looking for Beta Testers, Writers (English is not my mothertongue), Mappers and anyone who wants to help

For more information check https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=414000 and http://pokemonredlion.ga/

Spoiler:

Hi, I am making a Pokémon Fan Game. I already have the plot worked out. Why 'red lion'? Well Solgaleo's shiny form is red and it looks like a lion. Since the national animal of Luxembourg in real life is a lion, it is a very nice coincidence...

Hi, I am making a Pokémon Fan Game. I need:

*Someone who can help me with a few Fakémon and 'Alolan/Delta Pokémon.
*Someone who can help me to create trainer sprites of Latin people, black people and Asians to include some diversity.
*Someone who can help me with making tiles/tilesets.
*Someone who could help me with a script that adds a 'hunger/thirst system' to the player.

The plot is as follows:
Your adventure starts in Luxembourg, in the city of Esch-sur-Alzette. You are living with your girlfriend and you pick up your Pokémon in the townhall, which you need to complete your next quest. You need to finish some exams at university in order to become a professional Pokémon Trainer.

Later on you move all across Luxembourg, to collect the gym badges. You need them to qualify for the National Pokémon League. Besides you fight against an extreme left-wing and right-wing group. The extreme left-wing group wants a 'trainerless' society, while the extrem right-wing wants to keep only autochthonous Pokémon.
After the 4th badge you will have to fight against other former students, to pass and to continue your quest for the other 4 remaining badges.

You will discover many dirty secrets behind the scenes and also some history of Luxembourg itself. Eventually after you finish your adventure in Luxembourg (I already made the whole story until the 7th badge), you flee to Peru and hide your true identity; you will live your live as a new person. After your Peruvian adventure, you will compete in the Pokémon World Tournament and later on return to Luxembourg...to finish some business...

The game will also include:
- Deep relationships with specific people (based on switches and variables)
- A banking system
- The purchase of houses/plots/flats/...
- Different Pokémon teams based on the region (when you flee from Luxembourg to Peru you have to start from 'zero' but later on you recover your old Pokémon of course)
- Perhaps even cars in one way or another...we will see!
Pokémon Red Lion:

http://www.pokemonredlion.ga
Male
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
74 posts
3.6 Years
Hello Pokémon Red Lion is looking for you. I want to finally get a team and I hope that someone can help me out.

The plot is as follows:
Your adventure starts in Luxembourg, in the city of Esch-sur-Alzette. You are living with your girlfriend and you pick up your Pokémon in the townhall, which you need to complete your next quest. You need to finish some exams at university in order to become a professional Pokémon Trainer.

Later on you move all across Luxembourg, to collect the gym badges. You need them to qualify for the National Pokémon League. Besides you fight against an extreme left-wing and right-wing group. The extreme left-wing group wants a 'trainerless' society, while the extrem right-wing wants to keep only autochthonous Pokémon. You will also discover some legendary Pokémon during your journey. Most likely you will not 'capture' them per se, but as you progress these legendary Pokémon will start to fight on your side. Each town is very unique and you should always talk to every NPC, go in every house or store as there are some interesting to be discovered. You can use Bitcoin, you can change your clothes, you are able to enjoy some food in a restaurant or you will be able to have snacks for your journey.
After the 4th badge you will have to fight against other former students, to pass and to continue your quest for the other 4 remaining badges.

You will discover many dirty secrets behind the scenes and also some history of Luxembourg itself. You will time travel several times and fight trainers in a retro way. Pokémon sprites in the past are adjusted to the Gen 1 style! Eventually after you finish your adventure in Luxembourg, you flee to Peru and hide your true identity; you will live your live as a new person. After your Peruvian adventure, you will compete in the Pokémon World Tournament and later on return to Luxembourg...to finish some business...

I need especially:

*Someone who can help me with a few Fakémon and 'Alolan/Delta Pokémon.
*Someone who can help me to create trainer sprites/npcs of Latin people, black people and Asians to include some diversity.

Everyone else is welcome too.

The game includes:
- Deep relationships with specific people (based on switches and variables)
- A banking system
- An efficient public transport system
- The purchase of houses/plots/flats/... (will function kinda like a secret base)
- Different Pokémon teams based on the region (when you flee from Luxembourg to Peru you have to start from 'zero' but later on you recover your old Pokémon of course) (that function is already included)
- Different ways of travelling, you can walk, run, get a skateboard, get a bike and a car; they make you travel faster. The car however is just limited on few routes...
- Different uniforms and costumes
- Bitcoin system + Soles (Peruvian currency) system
- Hunger and thirst system, it functions like repel, you 'eat/drink' something and you are able to make X steps. Afterwards when your steps finish you will be asked if you want to eat/drink something and in case you have nothing you will feel tired and be sleeping in your home
- Normal type is now effective against Fairy type. Why? Well, because Fairy is the imaginary and Normal is the reality at the end it's always the reality which wins right?
Pokémon Red Lion:

http://www.pokemonredlion.ga
Advertiser Content