Advertiser Content

Showcase a radiant gallery ☆ (updated 23 october) Page 4

Started by Sheep September 16th, 2015 2:19 PM
  • 90 replies

Hyzenthlay

Castle of the Crystal
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
I think this might be one of my favourite Alolan Vulpix fan arts ever... and that's saying something! So adorable, and the tail looks like a fluffy cloud! I can imagine seeing your art on Pokémon TCG Cards. <3
"You're my guardian angel,
My light and my guide.
Your hand on my shoulder
And you by my side.
You make everything beautiful,
You make me complete!
Everything in my world,
I lay at your feet..."

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
27,154 posts
13.1 Years

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight

Female
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
141 posts
13.7 Years
Your pastel colours are so soothing!!
Your Scorbunny is so cute!!! Your art style has a very nostalgic feeling to it, the scruffy fur here and there, the tapering limbs, it’s got an early 2000’s feel to it, but with nicer anatomy and easy on the eyes colours!
“Your most important friend is not here right now, but please aim for that promise and that same dream.
No matter how small your strength is, even to the point of helplessness, please believe in the day our promise will be fulfilled.“

✨⭐️✨

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
27,154 posts
13.1 Years

the result of listening to ayumi hamasaki's everlasting dream on loop

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

QuietDragon

Female
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
141 posts
13.7 Years
A little angel!!! Honestly, this amount of cuteness is worthy of Sanrio character art!! So cute... ;___;
“Your most important friend is not here right now, but please aim for that promise and that same dream.
No matter how small your strength is, even to the point of helplessness, please believe in the day our promise will be fulfilled.“

✨⭐️✨

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
9,106 posts
8.5 Years
Ahhh what a beautifully angelic Bunny. <3

Reminds me of those little Pokemon terrariums that they only sell in Japan.
Spoiler:

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
27,154 posts
13.1 Years
Spoiler:

mysterious bubbles

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago

the result of listening to ayumi hamasaki's everlasting dream on loop
oml your art is so cute!! I don't check it out enough. I really like the crayon-like structure of it. And shiny buneary is <33

Scromarius

Pokémon Artist

Age 22
Female
Mystery Dungeon World
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
20 posts
15 Days
Very adorable style on all your work Sheep! And as a big Froakie fan, I couldn't help stare at your Froakie chibi. So nice!!!

I'm curious about the comic that you put in one of your other posts. I know it's been about three years since you posted it, so I assume there haven't been any other plans for it? I've been thinking of making something in comic form, but I still need to figure out how to organize a story and how I might be drawing it.

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
27,154 posts
13.1 Years
Very adorable style on all your work Sheep! And as a big Froakie fan, I couldn't help stare at your Froakie chibi. So nice!!!

I'm curious about the comic that you put in one of your other posts. I know it's been about three years since you posted it, so I assume there haven't been any other plans for it? I've been thinking of making something in comic form, but I still need to figure out how to organize a story and how I might be drawing it.
Thanks. :D And yeah I ended up deleting it since I stopped liking it in the end, and don't have time to work on a comic atm with all the other stuff I'm doing. Maybe eventually I'll try to be a Webtoon (popular webcomic website) author but probably not for a while. Very hard work lol.

anyways

Spoiler:

i will miss them

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
27,154 posts
13.1 Years

biscuit

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Soaring Sid

Lyphe's Ameuzing

Age 17
Male
India
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
562 posts
93 Days
Aww :) the Alolan starters ... How adorable they are! Super artwork, as always. This Pikachu's got a nice hairstyle, it seems.

<~Trent (from this place) says the Slaking circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run.

QuietDragon

Female
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
141 posts
13.7 Years
That Mew bubble art is so nostalgic, watching Mew play in the first movie as a little kid... that bubble looks so soft and bouncy!!

✨⭐️✨
Advertiser Content