• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New sidequests?

Years
Previous entries of the Pokemon series have provided us with sidequests alongside the main Gyms, such as Hoenn and Sinnoh's Contests, Johto's Pokeathlon and Unova's Musicals/Pokestar Studios.

Are you hoping for a new sidequest thing to do? What would you want it to be and why?

pkmin3033

I'd quite like some proper RPG sidequests! Maybe you could work for a corporation (or one of the Evil teams, if there are two and one is cast as "good" in the game) and do some more specific tasks! Catch a specific Pokemon for an NPC, battle a trainer with a specific Pokemon or with set restrictions, and so on. It'd be much more interesting if you had a wider variety of tasks to do.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 23, 2017
We need them bad. I am hoping we get to do PC sidequests where we drive the PC car to pick up hurt pokes

Years
I hope to see Contests back, but if they need to include something different then maybe I'd be open to say, a Pokemon photography competition where you need to take the best photo of your Pokemon.

Back