• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you want to spend the rest of your life?

Lucid

the beach, Ive always wanted to live by water, just in a little beach house-type thing, I dont mind the sand.

Years
I'd live in the Pokemon World!! If that's not possible, (which I know it isn't) I'd like to live in Spain! (my favourite holiday destination) I doubt I could afford to move, though. If that's not possible, I'd live in Stoke City in England. (that's definetely possible! I live on the outskirts of Stoke City now!!) I like it here 'cos we always get tons of snow in winter!! Too bad about the floods we get any other time of the year. Fortunately, my village is on a hill, so we don't flood.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
;-; I was thinking maybe someday I'd visit Japan but I don't want to spend my whole life there. Like Jon (MCD) said, the city rocks for me! xD; ~origin

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Well, I'm planning on living in the US (Not CA though) I like speaking English better. xD

But you never know... maybe I'll end up in Antartica. o.x;

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
XD Antartica? It's really cold there though *shivers* ~origin

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I want to spend the rest of my life on a sunny hillside.

Back