• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: The Last Scion - Registration and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Okay, regroup!
I need to know everyone's character's locations before I post again. I know Archsage's characters are at the came as is Mika's, but I'm not sure of Mizuki or Chibi-Chan's locations. Thankies.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Well, this is the way I see it.

Porygon-Z's NPC's, are standing with David's characters.

My characters were originally standing a few ways away from David's characters, but his guy character addressed my thief, so I was like "Wtf?".

So I adapted, and just pretended that they weren't far away from them.

Well. Chibi-chan, I guess, didn't really realize what I'd done. So, she placed my characters further away. But I'd already moved toward the other group.

So. Er. I guess people are just confused as to where my characters are. x_x;;

I'm sorry. I hope I've fixed where they are. *shot*

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Content with what she had learned, Lucine turned around to separate herself a bit from the group, only to walk straight into a wooden pole sticking out of the ground. She stumbled back, landing on her butt, her face a dark red. Sometimes the whole blind thing was more annoying than she would have liked.

Peed myself a little when I read this. Blind Humor rocks. Trying to get the story moving if you can't tell.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
The only one who can get it moving now is you Porygon-Z. ^^;; David's group just joined yours. Feel free to herd the.... herd? Whatever. xD; But, I think my characters and Chibi's characters might end up going in a different direction at this rate. x_x;

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Alright I'll post tomorrow. I'm incredibly tired and I have a tummy ache. =( *Rubs tummy* I have to get shots for school. *Boom* Then I have my grandfather's wake from 4-7 tomorrow. *Katana to Eye* Hooray...

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
Ohmigosh. Sorry about your grandfather. *pats*

I'd post my sign up.. but the information got deleted off my computer as well as my sign up. >> If you still have the info.. can you send it to me please? :3

If not.. then I feel bad about making you wait. Stupid computer. ;; I wish your family peace though. <3

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
No, I didn't save it Kitsune. But, we have to change it a little anyway since I forgot we had a Dancer already. IM me again on AIM some time and we can fix it up.

Also, the funeral = done, so my attention can return to the RP. Give me a lil time to think of my next post and we'll be on our way.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Lol, sorry I didn't know there was a discussion going on here on location.... .___.;;; Sorry if I threw you off Mizzy >.<;; Sorry about that.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
xD S'all good. We're all confused, and we're all just awesome like that.

But seriously, somebody should just take command and say "SO-AND-SO IS HERE KTHNXBAI", So we're not all like, "I'm over here, I can't hear your character" Or stuff like that. D:

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Ahhh... confusion. Nothing smells better in the morning. XD I'll take command because I'm the big bad role play leader thingy-a-mah-jingy. RIGHT!? *cricket sounds* Dang. Oh well. I'll still take the lead.. *sulks off into oblivion*

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
-gives Porygon cookies- You'll get the hang of it! -thumbs up-

X3; All I need is a little direction for Adalynn and she'll follow like a puppy.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Massive headache... will post once it goes away.
I realllllly hate three-day headaches. They kill your creativity.

chomp

Mors Ontologica
Years
I really hate week and a half long hacking coughs. They hurt my throat.

Could I reserve the last Mage/Sage spot pleeeeease? I am almost finished my sign up, but I cant seem to write the history in under about a page and a half, which is a little TL;DR.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
You don't need to reserve a spot Partner-in-Crime. I'm accepting spots until every class is full. =)

Battle time babeh!

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Hey, I'm just waiting for Mika to post because my next post relies on her's. But since she is sick, it might be a while. So, once she posts, we'll be on our way. You can post in the mean time. Kill some bandits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back