• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Crystal Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
It's a typo; it's supposed to be Canalave. I guess that Sinnoh will be in the game.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
I have the update for you! I added to the game apricorns and pokeballs from Kurt.
I changed the look of the fight, and I added on the map as the head of the hero like in other PKMN games. Here is the screenshots.
http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss319/venom12314/capture007.png
Big Thanks to Flood and WesleyFG
That looks very nice but you should have stuck with this font.
capture006i.png

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012
Hey, i have small update
capture006i.png

I started to adding TM's from D/P/P games.

Is like that in my game to Pokémon Silver Chronicles, and I saw other things very similar also ...¬¬

Please contact me on messenger

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Ok i have update for you, the game is near to be completing i must add text in english of course add 4 events and tests etc.

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
Years
Ok i have update for you, the game is near to be completing i must add text in english of course add 4 events and tests etc.
Nice work man! This game is getting better every day. But is it really "nearly complete" as you say? I thought you were just getting started. I suggest making some cool new events, to make the game more special.:D

venom12

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
NO LINK TO GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Downloading Right now. I will tell you if i find any bugs.

Edit: Whenever i try to unpack it, the language is chinese or japenese. Also it stops the unpacking half way.

Last edited:

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
up. when I play the english beta is saids file not found

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Good to see you made a english release. Now there should be no reason for anyone not support the game.

venom12

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
I have bad message, I will not continue work on my game, It's over Pokemon Crystal Rain Sorry guys.
Please NeoDragon close my thread.

venom12

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Ok guys my game is back sorry for the bad message from Yesterday but now the game is going fast progress i got all english text from Flameguru big Thanks and im working on the now and it will be completed soon! I will post update when the game will have 65 post. I know you can do this! Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2011
Wow, your game is great! I love your updates. :D
Its really cool to see a polish game here.
Keep it up! ;)

Legendaries

Ginzuishou/Heavy-Metal-Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 2, 2021
Polish does not mean good.
Comparing to games which are created nowadays Crystal Rain is not any miracle. Acanthite, Dissension or Protectors make it fade away.

Creating a game just for fame at foreign communities is not good.

Good luck though...

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Comparing to games which are created nowadays Crystal Rain is not any miracle. Acanthite, Dissension or Protectors make it fade away.

Good luck though...

Um...well you could be a bit subtle about that.

If it matters to you i think that what you are doing is great and it is something i could have never have done.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021

Good luck though...
That was rather mean. You should try doing what Venom12 is doing. Lets see how polished yours is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back