• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dynamic Emerald Attack Rombase

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElijahCabugao

Metagross's Metagrossite is reacting to Elijah's M
Years
Sir... I have a question....how about if I only want to compile the mega evolution,wish,Primal reversion code... How do I do that sir?

Trainer 781

sorry it's my mistake. It mean if you have the fix Asm Code , could you update the download link?i really need it.If you only have C Code ,i will wait.

Well, the engine in C has made quite a progress. And new thread will be made for it seon.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
Well, the engine in C has made quite a progress. And new thread will be made for it seon.

Thank you.hope you can make a patch when you finish it.someone don't known how to use C Code in ROM (for example me)

Trainer 781

I believe the C is mainly just for installing it~
It will work a lot like Touched's Mega Evolution installer. It should be a lot like that, in fact~

Yes, exactly. You will need to follow the steps given in FBI's C tutorial.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
May I get a link or a tutorial on how to do this properly? If it's not any trouble. I'm just a bit new to compiling rom bases myself. I wouldn't want to do something wrong, and have to come back and annoy people with a bunch of questions

Trainer 781

May I get a link or a tutorial on how to do this properly? If it's not any trouble. I'm just a bit new to compiling rom bases myself. I wouldn't want to do something wrong, and have to come back and annoy people with a bunch of questions

I suggest you to wait for the new thread (for the engine rewrite written in C). The steps to install the source written in C will be made very clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back