• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event [AUDIENCE SIGN UP NOW] PokeCommunity's Big Brother [POKEMON]

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Is everyone too afraid to vote?

What a coincidence. Two former finalists struggling to get back in the game. Well, uncle, you're safe...for now.

Ghostot...please. You're two years old.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
That's cool, both of you guys stay.

...take a day or so break. Waiting on finding something out for the upcoming challenge. Will get back to y'all. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Your Next Challenge

Ook guys! The third person hasn't gotten back to me...

But welcome your new intruders: Rivvon and Dragon. Yes, Rivvon is back in - due to a lack of people the first person was always going to go back in.

But here's the challenge:

Both Rivvon and Dragon have secret words, one related to First Generation, and one related to Fifth Generation.

You'll need to guess their secret word. You have to work together as a team. To win you'll have to guess both words. You get eight guesses only. Dragon and Rivvon will let you guys know if you've gotten it or not. I already know their words so there's no cheating.

So what you'll need to do is to agree to eight words you're willing to guess. When you've all agreed as a group (work via PMs or here - maybe Aquacorde might wanna take lead??) then post here letting us know your choices.

...if you guess BOTH words both Rivvon and Dragon will be immediately eliminated. If you guess only one word or less there will be a double elimination - and all of you will be up for elimination.

Think carefully, and work together. :)
I haven't actually been involved in this forum, but I'd like to be a housemate in 4th gen if that's okay.

I'm still relatively new and this seems like a good way to get a little involved.

Also a reason to go check out the 4th gen forums. :) It is my favorite gen.

I'll be registering as a housemate of the Sun and Moon forum. Also user waterproof convinced me to join.

Housemate- Second Gen please? I wanted Challenges but i waited too long to login aha
:3

wheeee~

Housemate, Pokémon General!!

I'm going to sign up as a housemate and represent Challenges!

why the hell not

I'll represent the Third Generation if you don't mind :x

All right, I can see this. I feel like this'll have a touch of a Total Drama Island feel to it. Anyways, I'm hopping on this bandwagon, too.

I will be signing up as a housemate, representing the ROM Hacking Forum.

First!

I'm going to sign up as a housemate, representing the Sixth Generation forum!

Is this how you sign up?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
oml this is difficult. I suggest we work here so everyone can see~

So two things: Rivvon and Dragon both have personally chosen their words, yeah? And I assume Rivvon has chosen the word for Fifth and Dragon for First since Rivvon originally signed on for Fifth. Then again, Shawn modded Fifth at one point. Hm. I... are there any clues. Any at all lol...

Shawn's current location is listed as Viridian City and he has Arcanine, Nidoqueen, and Clefable listed as fav pkmn. Rivvon has a sig featuring N, av feat Ghetsis, and profile pic featuring Colress.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Unfortunately one word is easy and the other is hard so I can't really give you guys clues :(

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Not even like, a general topic?

Could be anything like. Red green blue yellow gameboy rocket black white plasma and any of the starters aaaaa

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
OK I've given you guys over a week... you literally have less than 24 hours now to choose your guesses.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ok so I did extend this as long as possible hoping you guys would guess more buuuutttt....

Everyone is up for elimination (Waterproof, LadyLucina, Salzorrah, Lycanroc, Aquacorde, DyingWillFlareon, CUTIEFLY!!! and ELT.it)

As the amount of effort was quite low unfortunately another member will be up for elimination (totaling three people).

Everyone (minus Dragon and Rivvon), + audience members must vote for three people to eliminate. If at least one person does not vote then Dragon and Rivvon will decide who to eliminate (three members).

Next challenge is a full on creative challenge by the way! Get to know your team mates... if they last. :)

I'll be an audience member, if that's still open for signup

As an audience member, I would go for evicting Cutiefly, mostly because I chose someone at random. Nothing personal.

Am I doing this evicting thing right?

oh! then i think audience C:

I think I'll become an audience, since somebody might be needing that more than us.

Good luck with the event, peeps.

I'll also sign up as an audience member!

I'll sign up as an audience member as well.

Yo, I would like to be an audience member, if there's still space for me. :)

Hm, this looks really interesting! I will sign up as a member of the audience, if that's possible.

I haven't actually been involved in this forum, but I'd like to be a housemate in 4th gen if that's okay.

I'm still relatively new and this seems like a good way to get a little involved.

Also a reason to go check out the 4th gen forums. :) It is my favorite gen.

I'll be registering as a housemate of the Sun and Moon forum. Also user waterproof convinced me to join.

Housemate- Second Gen please? I wanted Challenges but i waited too long to login aha
:3

wheeee~

Housemate, Pokémon General!!

I'm going to sign up as a housemate and represent Challenges!

why the hell not

I'll represent the Third Generation if you don't mind :x

All right, I can see this. I feel like this'll have a touch of a Total Drama Island feel to it. Anyways, I'm hopping on this bandwagon, too.

I will be signing up as a housemate, representing the ROM Hacking Forum.

First!

I'm going to sign up as a housemate, representing the Sixth Generation forum!

Is this how you sign up?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
I guess I'll be picking Lycanroc. No hard feelings, dude. If anything, my feelings will be softer than a pillow.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
people have been voting for me since we started what did i do wrong aah

I'll just say Salzorrah for lack of a better idea

Back