• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, I only watch the shows Aaron watches rn, since im not into CN that much nowadays, im more into Disney X D xD

droomph

weeb
Years
I don't watch TV, though I wish I did lol :P

I just don't have the effort to turn on the TV anymore. That may seem lazy to you, but the problem is, I don't know how to turn on the TV it's so complicated now. Not because the company made it that way, it's just how my parents have made the settings.

God I feel old.

Anyways I want to watch Pokémon soooo badly but I don't know how to get into it anymore :\

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
This is the second week in a row I forgot I wanted to watch Pokemon and slept through it :/ I guess it just dosent interest me enough, not that I watch it on a regular basis.

Honest

Hi!
Years
The show's way to early for me to watch, especially when they air it on a day where I actually can get over 4 hours of sleep. :I

When do they show it anyway? 8 in the morning?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Depends where you live Dipu. I dont know when it airs on NY.

And god its been years since I watched PKMN tbh, so no i dont watch PKMN on CN not only because i think the anime is strating to be boring but because it airs when im in school where i live :|

Honest

Hi!
Years
I haven't watched the anime in eons. Like, 4 or 5 years. I always thought the anime was the more childish than the games, as stupid as that might sound. D;

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Yeah I think the games >>>>> anime anyday..i used to enjoy it when i was a kid but like you said Dipu, it is childish now and it got less interesting when Hoenn season ended imo.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Pretty sure that's around the time I stopped watching it as well. Never saw the Sinnoh arc. To hear that Brock left pretty much killed my interest, tbh.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Oh yeah, not in Sinnoh, in Unova. I dwas like, "wtf" when i heard that, Brock was in Sinnoh but the storylines were less interesting.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I ditched the anime a while ago. Tried to watch it again, but it was just too childish. I:

I do still have one manga from months ago. It'll work well as a reference for drawing Pokemon. I probably would have more than one by now, but they're so darn expensive.

I might be inactive soon. Preparing a trade shop, so a lot of my time will be spent getting everything ready.
Irrelevant, but my friend was playing my copy of Diamond version yesterday, and he ran up to me and showed me a Bidoof in my PC box. He used one of my masterballs to catch a Bidoof. .___. He's so lucky my hacked games have a ton of them.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Maybe it was a very annoying Bidoof =P

And again, I don't read manga, sooooooo.

Supporters should totally check out the MIC, by the way!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
And the negative way to look at that is that you're encouraging users to spend their money recklessly just so they can be a supporter. Tch such a bad example, Dipu. T;

asdfghjkl today is going by so quickly. It doesn't seem like it should be 630 already.

Edit:
Darn it. I keep forgetting that : and 3 together make an emoticon here.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, I've learned not to be specific, because by the time I send the post, it's already after that time. X]

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
HI :O NEW TOPIC I GUESS?

Have you ever attempted home renos? My dad is planning to sell his house and him, his father, my sister and I are doing most of the electrical work, painting, etc. He got a company to replace the doors and windows as well as the gas tank and electrical box downstairs (with the breakers in it).

Anyone ever painted their own house (or wallpaper'd it)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back