• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: The DS-Style 64x64 Trainer Sprite Resource

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
It's done now, Clair was a nightmare. D:
Btw, I've been busy with my hack and stuff, so don't think this resource is dead if I don't post for long.

ynOXVwT.png
Z2Kk9s4.png

Lamp

back
Years
Hi There! I'm Just Contributing a Trainer Sprite that Was just Eye Bleeding to Edit but Now I think it Looks Perfect now!

PlatinumLucasIndexed_zps34b33075.png

I know there's already a Lucas Sprite but i love Lucas's and Dawn's Sprite in Pt than in D/P! :D

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
Hi There! I'm Just Contributing a Trainer Sprite that Was just Eye Bleeding to Edit but Now I think it Looks Perfect now!

PlatinumLucasIndexed_zps34b33075.png

I know there's already a Lucas Sprite but i love Lucas's and Dawn's Sprite in Pt than in D/P! :D
It looks awesome, but it's too small, so I'm not accepting this.
I see you've read the old fail guideline, the new guideline's at the first post.
I'm sorry for that, I should have deleted the old fail guideline post.

Edit:
QGci1MC.png
wXobHwf.png

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 13, 2015
Sprites look fine but maybe you should add a little more sprites......

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Woah! I never knew that there was a DS-style thread for Trainers too (or am I just too lazy? Haha!). Glad that I've found it! It seems to be an old thread, but I would like to contribute sprites here as well.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I know this isn't exactly what this resource is -- at the moment it's just resized DS sprites -- but I think it fits nonetheless and could be useful for some people. They're FRLGRSE Trainer sprites with updated shading and colouring to fit the DS style.

X5GaxkO.png
gkusdm0.png
iIPrZD5.png

ICUpEM5.png
MsF2JYj.png
tojAgro.png

WNFXHFd.png
RDSJetp.png

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
Woah! I never knew that there was a DS-style thread for Trainers too (or am I just too lazy? Haha!). Glad that I've found it! It seems to be an old thread, but I would like to contribute sprites here as well.

Spoiler:

I know this isn't exactly what this resource is -- at the moment it's just resized DS sprites -- but I think it fits nonetheless and could be useful for some people. They're FRLGRSE Trainer sprites with updated shading and colouring to fit the DS style.

X5GaxkO.png
gkusdm0.png
iIPrZD5.png

ICUpEM5.png
MsF2JYj.png
tojAgro.png

WNFXHFd.png
RDSJetp.png

As the new owner of the thread all of these sprites are accepted! Thanks Sky High and Spherical Ice, look forward to more.

In the mean time I will also be touching up the current sprites and have re-organised the thread into the categories Gen III Revamps (the type of sprites that Spherical Ice has demonstrated), Gen IV Sprites, and Gen V sprites. Each trainer may also be given the addition tag of RSE, FRLG, DP, Platinum, HGSS, BW or BW2 to refer to which game that particular trainer comes from if it is of a shared Trainer class.

Here is the new batch of sprites I have completed.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2021
Haha you have to add this thread to ur signature..
I have many Trainers resized from many games. And i know who made which... Maybe i gonna upload some this sunday ;)

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
I did resize a good deal of trainer sprites in DarkViolet (though I admit some of them are rushed), feel free to use any of those if you like them.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
dunno if its good enough for this resource but you could use that police officer sprite i resized and you touched up for me a while ago

HSfa9WA.png

good luck with the resource, i find trainer sprites much harder to resize since they're more detailed. you're doing a great job so far!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Here are more stuff I've been keeping. You may use it for free if you want.

Spoiler:

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
dunno if its good enough for this resource but you could use that police officer sprite i resized and you touched up for me a while ago

HSfa9WA.png

good luck with the resource, i find trainer sprites much harder to resize since they're more detailed. you're doing a great job so far!

Definitely accepted! I remember this from ages ago haha!

Here are more stuff I've been keeping. You may use it for free if you want.

Spoiler:

All accepted thanks!

Is a revamped Jessie and James sprite from Yellow allowed here?

Don't think it fits sorry!

Only done one sprite since, the Firebreather!

RXL8J7K.png

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
Years
I've spend time to resized this male psychic trainer as the female psychic trainer is already done in this resource. Also, I've resized the schoolgirl as a bonus. You could even compare the size for each of them. I hope it's good enough for this resource.
W1KRk9p.png
sxbfFUI.png

Edit: I have done some more sprites. I hope these are good enough for this resource as well.
c81uuMl.png
t4GxtEv.png
hv3WrlI.png
Kf0Mx9J.png
MYjmdkW.png
iuKqKgF.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
It is been a very long time but I have something in store...

DP Ace Trainer Female (Snow)
7MuRdGr.png

Lance
ZNWLRuo.png

LuminousWarrior

Knight In Battle Scarred Armour
Years
Well, you don't just take without giving. So, I did the Stat Trainers from Gen IV.

wVywldK.png
Lw9ERKp.png
Bhwg7PR.png
bR6A70u.png
VgAt0xz.png

EDIT: I'm adding my favorite Gym Leader and personal Rival, Morty.
iwpMCNX.png

Last edited:
Back