• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Interest Check: Infiltrated Assassin

Sparkin

It's time to start another not-so-different mafia game, with a few new roles. Here it's a small story about it:
"On the shadows, theres's been a secret clan of assassins that has served the royalty for years. They made very brutal crimes, obeying the orders of the Royalty. One day, the clan master had died of an illness, which came from a birthday cake that the Royalty had sent. The other assassins have found out the source of the poison, and started coming up with a plan to destroy the Kingdom, for revenge. Nero, one kid who just happened to be running away from his house duties(cleaning his room), found out about these news, and sold them to the King. The King alerted the Kingdom and started his preparations for the battle. He even asked some other citizens, who were not of the Royalty. Their answer is unknown yet. But little they did know, the assassins had all already infiltrated in his castle."

The Game

It is like any regular mafia that you can find. I'll spare myself from explaining by posting a link to Salzorrah's Guide. These mechanics below are the ones exclusive for the game.

• If the King dies, the Assassins will get +2 extra kills.
  • The Third-Party recruited will gain the ability to investigate someone's role, and their previous ability will be modified to aid the Royalty.
  • The Blackmailer can blackmail someone to kill himself.
  • The Prince can shoot someone during the day. But their death won't be imediate.
There's something I've changed. Previously, every Royalty would know the identity of the King, and thus, if the mafia would throw suspicion at the King, they'd be in disadvantage. So, I removed that.

And now, for the roles...
The Royalty
The Kingdom faction who plays as the innocent party. You will win if you kill all the assassins. None of you know who are the assassins neither who are the royalties. You will have to trust your skills to find out.

King
Your power of judgement is what makes you the king. Once in the game, you can nullify all the votes in a day phase.

Queen
You don't want to lose your husband, and so you have gained the power to protect. Each
night you can protect someone.

Prince
Your father is in danger, and you will put to use what your training with the guards has
taught you. Once in the game, in a night, you will shoot someone.

Princess
You're fragile at heart, but strong at mind. With your last's breath, you will reveal the killer's role.

Captain
You have a super heavy and spiky armor, and you're the only one who can wield it. If someone
tries to face you, you will jump at them and kill them with your armor. Although, you will die because the armor is too heavy to lift of the ground.

You are here, only to watch the fight. You don't care if this Kingdom's ruined, but the killers
don't care either. You can watch what happens with one player at night.

Guards
You are a guard, you have no special actions, but your ways in the blade have provided you with
experience in the battlefield. You can discuss about who is the assassin and help your fellow teammates achieve the victory.

Knight
You were a guard once, but now you have been promoted and able to use shields. You will survive getting killed at night by sleeping with a shield. There's never too much caution.

Recruited
This role is obtainable by promotion. The King will, in any phase choose one player to have this role. If it hits an assassin, the action fails, and the King dies. If it hits a third party, the third party will become Royalty and no longer have a third party win condition. They keep their role.

The Assassins
You play as mafia in this game. You know who the other assassins are, but don't know which one of the others is a royalty or a third-party. Regardless, you must kill the royalties until they are the same number as you are. That's your win condition.

Master
You stab with a knife. That's the best you can do. Your experience with killing without getting caught has earned you the knowledge on how to blend within the innocents.

Shadow
For many years, you thought your lack of presence was because you were not a normal person. But then you realized it was a gift and now you use it to aid your teammates. You can sneak on a person and shut their mouth. If they talk, your blade will cut them.

Ninja
You were the only one who could notice The Shadow, and you discovered his secret technique to lack presence. Your technique is not perfect, so you only direct your presence to something else. On any night phase, you can choose a decoy, a person who will take all the damage that you take for the next phases. You can switch it, but only the next night, otherwise they'll know who is behind it all.

Shelly
You're Nero's sister, yet so different of him. Your beauty has gave you knowledge about everyone's souls, and you know how to alter their desires to make them your slaves. Each night, you can offer love to someone. You order them to do a certain act, and if they don't do it, their heart will break. The Blackmailer is the only one who your beauty can't seduce.

Third Party
You are four guys that don't have anything to do with the others. You just want to do whatever you want and get away with it. You also owe the King in some way, and you're trying to run away, to escape getting involved in the war.

Blackmailer
You know everyone's nasty secrets. You will give the name of a player and the name of who they should kill, day or night. If they don't obey you, they will disclose their role or just die. Your kindness is the rule. But their role won't be revealed if they are killed by you. You will win if you succeeded at blackmailing one player.

Spirit Channeler
You have trained in waterfalls, cold mountains, hot volcanos and travelled through windy seas. You know what it is to be like close to death, and that allowed you to communicate with the dead.
Once in the game, you can revive someone who is death, and the cost of that is that they borrow your body. They'll be able to talk as long as you don't talk, and even vote for you. They won't have the same role as they had when they were alive. You will come back to your senses when you talk. You will win if the one who you channel can survive without getting killed.

Nero
You're just a weird kid that nobody cares about. Nobody knows what you can really do, with your power of gossip. Three times in the game, you can fake a kill message. The one who gets killed can also fake his death. His silence won't mean anything. You win if you survive until the end.

Chucky
Everybody knows about your shields. After all, they're the strongest. One night, you can equip yourself with a shield that will last until the next night. If you choose to give away your shield to someone, the shield will last longer for that person. The shield nullifies any votes against the holder.

The Rules

Votes must be formatted as [Kill] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you?re barred from haunting the thread.
Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.

The Players

Sparkin as the Game Master

Player#1 as ???
Player#2 as ???
Player#3 as ???
Player#4 as ???
Player#5 as ???
Player#6 as ???
Player#8 as ???​

Last edited:

Nero

I like it.
Years
I think that Nero guy is just misunderstood and he can turn out to actually be a pretty cool dude once you get to know him.

Actual feedback, I dunno about that suicide role, I can't see it helping mafia much. Either somebody tries to kill a mafioso and the suicide dies instead, making it fairly clear what alignment that first player was, or they try to set up one of the townies by doing the same thing, which doesn't look like it'll be tipping the odds towards the mafia's favour anyway. Actually, you haven't really even made it clear if the suicide role is passive or has to be activated. Either way, it just seems like a waste of a role to me.

Sparkin

Shadow- For many years, you thought your lack of presence was because you were not a normal person. But then you realized it was a gift and now you use it to aid your teammates. You can sneak on a person and shut their mouth. If they talk, your blade will cut them.

Ninja- You were the only one who could notice The Shadow, and you discovered his secret technique to lack presence. Your technique is not perfect, so you only direct your presence to something else. On any night phase, you can choose a decoy, a person who will take all the damage that you take for the next phases. You can switch it, but only the next night, otherwise they'll know who is behind it all.

Sparkin

I guess I added the final touch-ups. If there's nothing else to add, I'll post this in Sign-Ups.

Back