• 15 replies

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ トライク!

Age 18
Male
Village Bridge, Unova
Seen August 3rd, 2017
Posted February 20th, 2017
I had an Eevee named Baxter. It's a Syleveon now though... But that's besides the point.
Try Out My Challenge! If You Dare...
The Underground. Home of the Saltiest Snails in the PokeCommunity!
#TeamTrivia / Come Join the Fun!

Runiel

I am male

Male
A Galaxy Far Far Away
Seen May 26th, 2016
Posted May 4th, 2016
88 posts
3.6 Years
My Nickname for eevee will be : 'Principium' (As for 'Start' in latin, Because, ya know, eevee is the start of many branch evolution, and 'Principium' itself is pretty Majestic)

Sorry I changed the name, I want to actually Suggest a 'Proper' name, rather than just 'Funny' Name,

So, yeah, I'm sorry
Meet my starter, Princignis :pink_love:

Avatar By Pebbles, Thank you Pebbles :pink_love:

Hikamaru

Age 27
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,233 posts
8.6 Years
I'd give it the name "Natural" because uh, it's a neutral force that adapts to whatever surroundings it's exposed to.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

Nagi-chan

I make videos on Youtube about Pokémon and other animes that I like:)

Female
Bavaria
Seen June 24th, 2016
Posted June 24th, 2016
30 posts
3.5 Years
Someone I know gave Sylveon the name Lelouch which it´s actually quite coolxD I like to call it Dragonslayer or Lucy (after FT) if it´s a girl^^

I make videos about Pokémon and other anime related stuff (e.g. covers), so check it out on my profile if you´re interested:)

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
15,154 posts
11.6 Years
Keep them coming, guys!
Someone I know gave Sylveon the name Lelouch which it´s actually quite coolxD I like to call it Dragonslayer or Lucy (after FT) if it´s a girl^^
To clarify, we're only looking for nicknames for Eevee rather than any of its evolutions. Those will get their own name rating articles down the track.

Nagi-chan

I make videos on Youtube about Pokémon and other animes that I like:)

Female
Bavaria
Seen June 24th, 2016
Posted June 24th, 2016
30 posts
3.5 Years
Keep them coming, guys!To clarify, we're only looking for nicknames for Eevee rather than any of its evolutions. Those will get their own name rating articles down the track.
Then call your eevee Lelouch^^

I make videos about Pokémon and other anime related stuff (e.g. covers), so check it out on my profile if you´re interested:)

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
15,154 posts
11.6 Years
Hi all!

The follow-up article won't be much longer, so in case you still want to submit your nicknames, get in quick! Serious and silly suggestions are fine. You could still post suggestions afterwards of course; they just won't feature in the follow-up article.

Eldred

Male
Galar Region
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
10 posts
67 Days
Willy Wonka
Advertiser Content