• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Night Five

Zami gave the deepest frown she had ever given in her life.

Perhaps that was an exaggeration, but the feelings were still there.

Something unnatural had happened here. The day had been far too short by any mundane means. There had been mystical influence here.

To make matters a tad bit more annoying, literally nothing happened. Not a single person even bothered to cast a vote. Zami couldn't pass judgment on anyone this way.

"Quite a productive group you have gathered here," the governor stated in a mocking tone. Zami ignored him.

"It seems we've . . . run out of time for today. Everyone return to your homes. We'll deliberate more on this tomorrow."

Hopefully they'd at least deliberate on something tomorrow.

No Votes Were Cast

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed
  • The format for casting a vote is simply putting Burn [Player] somewhere in your post
  • Players may not vote for themselves during the Day Phase
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Werebeasts
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread
  • Do not post here once you have been killed
  • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
  • When abstaining from a Night Action, please send me a PM stating so so that I may progress the phase instead of waiting for you.
  • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

*Note: The Night Phase will last 48 hours or until all night actions have been received.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
Klippy as a Havenite
Ash as ???
White Mage as ???
arachnidsGrip as ???
Fantome as ???
KittiOcelotti as a Havenite
Sonata as a Havenite
JaDe.X105 as ???
gio7sm as ???
gimmepie as a Werebeast
なぎ (Nagi) as ???
Melody as a Havenite
Netto Azure as ???
Cosmic as ???
eros as ???
Arx as a Havenite
Infinite as ???
no as ???
Lycanthropy as ???
Foxrally as a Havenite
Charlie Brown as ???
Ninja Aiden as ???
Orpheus as ???
Ice as ???
Lucid as ???
Shak as ???
zevarius kerensky as a Havenite
Candy as ???
Sopheria as a Havenite
Blurryface as ???

Nakuzami

Years
So, I'd like to begin the next phase, but I've also received, like, three night actions. Want to get a move on with those, guys? haha. How am I supposed to do the thing I have planned now when it's slightly less relevant? Lame-os.

Nakuzami

Years
Day Six

"You'd think you would know better than to try and kill me again."

Five hounds stood in front of arachnidsGrip, but she didn't even flinch.

"I thought you'd all be smarter than that. Guess I overestimated you."

The largest of the pack snarled at her. He was obviously the Alpha. She looked him over, seeing if there were any features that she might recognize. Sadly, the transformation from mortal to Lycan was so complete that she couldn't make out anything familiar. Oh well.

One of the smaller wolves lunged at her. She sidestepped, sending the mutt flying past. She snapped her fingers and suddenly twenty soldiers had surrounded the area. The Werebeasts looked around in confusion.

"Now, I'd love to have you all killed right here and now, but might I first ask, where is the cat?" The Lycans glared at her. She chuckled a bit.

"So be it. Kill them all."

The soldiers readied their swords, lances and bows, taking aim at the beasts. The Alpha's muscles tensed. His eyes were still focused on arachnidsGrip as a look of hatred burned within them. As the first volley of arrows was shot off, he loosed a deep howl. The arrows fell to the ground before they reached the beasts.

"Interesting. It seems killing you together isn't much of an option." arachnidsGrip observed. "I'll keep that in mind."

The Alpha whirled around and lashed out at nearby soldiers, clearing a path for him and the other Lycans to escape. They fled deep into the forest.

She turned back to Haven and noticed that more traps had been set around the house of Orpheus, for the second time in a row. The bodyguard was also standing by his door again. At least she didn't have to worry about protecting the Seer.

She dismissed the soldiers and returned to her home until the sun rose.

When Zami and Naku emerged for the day, soon followed by the Governor, they took note that no one had died again. So far these Lycans had only successfully killed one person. Perhaps the threat wasn't as large as they'd thought.

"By the way," Zami said to Naku as they walked to the central podium. "Happy belted birthday. I almost forgot with yesterday having been so . . . unnatural. Have anything planned?"

Naku chuckled a little. "I'm thinking of throwing a party later today."

No one died tonight.

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed
  • The format for casting a vote is simply putting Burn [Player] somewhere in your post
  • Players may not vote for themselves during the Day Phase
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Werebeasts
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread
  • Do not post here once you have been killed
  • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
  • When abstaining from a Night Action, please send me a PM stating so so that I may progress the phase instead of waiting for you.
  • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
Klippy as a Havenite
Ash as ???
White Mage as ???
arachnidsGrip as ???
Fantome as ???
KittiOcelotti as a Havenite
Sonata as a Havenite
JaDe.X105 as ???
gio7sm as ???
gimmepie as a Werebeast
なぎ (Nagi) as ???
Melody as a Havenite
Netto Azure as ???
Cosmic as ???
eros as ???
Arx as a Havenite
Infinite as ???
no as ???
Lycanthropy as ???
Foxrally as a Havenite
Charlie Brown as ???
Ninja Aiden as ???
Orpheus as ???
Ice as ???
Lucid as ???
Shak as ???
zevarius kerensky as a Havenite
Candy as ???
Sopheria as a Havenite
Blurryface as ???

Yukari

I'm going to say that last night I investigated Fantom and they are innocent.

...Or at least Fantom appeared to be innocent.

Yukari

Well I'm not inclined to believe that you are a lycan. Not sure about any of the others though.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
I find the lack of deaths bad for me, but eh whatever. The Lycans are smart enough to not attack the Seer at least, but going for Gunner even when she might have a secret role? Hmm... not a very smart move for the Alpha in my opinion.

However, we're still out of leads. Honestly, at this point we should vote someone off if we want to get anything significant.

Yukari

It may be a good idea to look through the previous pages and see if we can find any leads.

Candy

Years
-snip-

But eh, it's all just a theory anyway.

I forgot to note that gimmepie could only be recruited on N1 and N2, since on N3 our Cultist had a sweet talk with the Werecat while on N4 she was killed while getting Aiden. In other words: N2 is the only time in which a fellow Lycan may be bitten. However, we have no clue on whether it's true that gimmepie had bitten a Lycan at least once due to Melody's control, but that speculation is still there.

There is still the "MI is a Marked/Lycan theory" from the Day 2 and Day 3 narratives, although I'm not sure if the person that MI saw really is a Lycan, because................................... yeah.

I can bring up the list of non-voters from Day 4 but that's really pushing it. However, Melody didn't vote at this phase and turns out she was one of gimmepie's allies, so... maybe?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Man this day post took so long, I forgot where I was standing in the previous day. Oh yeah, I was bitten, that was it. Fucking GP, I nearly had a role other than innocent. Bastard! Well, I guess I'm stuck knowing jack shit, so I'll go waaaaaay back to a sneaky suspicion I had from earlier

[KILL]: Ice

Candy

Years
Aiden, can I just say that the only reason I'm mad at the Lycans is because they're making one of my toys as their new chew toy?

Yukari

I'm trusting Aiden's suspicion on this one until we have better leads.

Circuit

Years
Double post and wat m8?

Come on guys we need discussion, scandals, interesting things since GP stopped anything interesting happening to me night before last. goddamnitgpisweartogod... Totes not salty

[Pour salt over]: Ninja Aiden

Years
Ask and you shall receive.

I'm the Hunter/Trapper, as several people have guessed already.

I used my Wolfsbane on Klippy very early in the game, since I wanted him out as soon as possible.

I get clues every night about the game. Here are the clues.

Night 1 Clue
Five sets of paw prints, alongside an odd trail not unlike a serpent.

Night 2 Clue
A set of paw prints from the previous night belonging to what looks to be a giant feline. They follow a pair of human prints, and eventually the two stop next to one another, facing each other. Oddly enough, there are no signs of a struggle and the prints continue off in opposite directions.

Night 3 Clue
It seems there was a conflict among the Werebeasts during the previous night. One of them did not appear during the previous day.

Night 4 Clue
Following tracks in the forest, you deduce that six Werebeasts remain.

Night 5 Clue
You find something quite interesting. You notice paw prints heading out from the house of Ice. They seem smaller than the other paw prints that you normally see. Evidently this is a less experienced Lycan.

Ice and JaDe
go crazy~

Etherion

Five six lycans left...

Edit: ninja'd [EXECUTE]JaDe.X105

Last edited:

Circuit

Years
-snippety snool, Mage is cool-

Yay you're awesome! (hug)

Well that's all the info we need. JaDe is the one we should kill. If we kill Ice, then the Lycans get to kill two of us tonight, presuming Ice is indeed the cub as he'd appear to be. Easy enough plan eh?

[KILL]: JaDe.X105

P.S. I was effing wrong about MI too, in a way gfdi

Candy

Years
Holy shit I knew there's something up with MI since he didn't die Night 1.

Me a few posts above said:
In other words: N2 is the only time in which a fellow Lycan may be bitten.

I was right on track about GP biting a fellow werebeast wow.

He's been on my suspicion since that GP analysis on the previous day, but I'm wasn't sure that it's correct. However, what Jupiter just posted confirms my suspicion that Melody had GP on the first night.

Well.

[BURN] JaDe.X105

Back