• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Underground Leaderboard

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Though honestly wont make much of a difference if the leaderboard is restarting. Abby won that game too as third party.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Hey, I haven't given out points for the vengeful games yet, but since they were kind of different from normal games, I wasn't sure how to best distribute points. I could give points to the winning teams from each of the rounds, but I was also considering giving a few points to anyone that participated but didn't win.

Let me know what you think @Johnny/GP :)

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
One Piece Mafia Points

Abby, Alakazam17, Ash, Bardothren, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Paranoia_, Ras!, HyperMorian, jdthebud, gimmepie, Johnny, L'Belle- 40 points for team win.
Abby- 40 points for team win.
Paranoia_, Bardothren- 10 points for dying N0
Desinishon, Home- 30 points for GMing a game
Kiyotaka Ishimaru- 30 points for MVP (Oracle was perfectly used as it revealed a mafia and wasted a janitor clean. Also, mafia started breaking down after his reveal)

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
One Piece Mafia Points

Abby, Alakazam17, Ash, Bardothren, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Paranoia_, Ras!, HyperMorian, jdthebud, gimmepie, Johnny, L'Belle- 40 points for team win.
Kitty/Abby (not sure to whom the point goes since Abby subbed for Kitty last day)- 40 points for team win.
Paranoia_, Bardothren, Abby- 10 points for dying N0
Desinishon, Home- 30 points for GMing a game
Kiyotaka Ishimaru- 30 points for MVP (Oracle was perfectly used as it revealed a mafia and wasted a janitor clean. Also, mafia started breaking down after his reveal)

I don't get the 10 n0 points, and probably don't get 2 team points ;)

Sparkin

Abby, Home, Salzorrah, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Rabinov, Desinishon, Ras! - 40 Points for team win
Bardothren - 50 Points for solo win
SirDolan - 50 Points for solo win
Desinishon - 10 points for N0 death
Sparkin - 30 Points for GM
Bardothren - 30 Points for MVP (Mafia killed his target at night, which led to an instant win)

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
is the leaderboard updated? I think I'm on 70 for team point on Assassins and GMing One Piece. Thanks. :)

Sparkin

Abby, Home, Salzorrah, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Rabinov, Desinishon, Ras! - 40 Points for team win
Bardothren - 50 Points for solo win
SirDolan - 50 Points for solo win
Desinishon - 10 points for N0 death
Sparkin - 30 Points for GM
Bardothren - 30 Points for MVP (Mafia killed his target at night, which led to an instant win)

Back