• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Well, my pair is Sweet, but she's not a Poke, and wouldn't fit in the fic very well :/ so, you can count me out on that aspect. Unless I incorporate my fic charas in, as well.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
Well, there's probably a limit to how far we can put romance in. Remember, Kaine and Lumina aren't Dark types, right? Although if you want to make Kaine a Dark type I won't stop you...XD

Hm, dream, I think it depends on how big this fic will get. Which will probably be pretty big, even if only the active members of the FC participate.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
I dunno, it might be a little weird to interact with them on the same level, seeing as I've interacted with them as their author, breaking-the-fourth-wall style...maybe.

Clover Cat

Years
YES. Please make Kaine a Dark Type, PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!!!*Shot*

Well, if we're going to make Kaine a Dark Type, than maybe she could be another Pokemon in the lab? Say, the scientists were trying to create a new type of Ninetales, or something. That still leaves Lumina, though...

This fic is already breaking the fourth wall, dream. We're ALL going to be in it. XD

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
I know, but I've spoke to them AS their author. I've even made them do humiliating things and injure one anotehr against their will. Well, mostly.

Clover Cat

Years
Ah well. That's why I'm writing my PMD fic, so Kaine will reappear~

But isn't that what all authors do, dream? =O

Dark: No, it's just you. You like to come up with stupid names, make us do stupid things, and--

Let's leave it at that, now shall we? *Lifts her pencil threateningly*

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Maybe, but ehy're actually aware that I'm the one doing it. In fact, one sees to complain to me regularly (altough the otehr one actaully seems to enjoy the otehr's humiliation).

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Where is everyone!!!

Zcyler: beats me?

gaa everyones offline!!!!!

Zcyler: wow... you just noticed, just go to pnb and come back later someone will be here later for sure....

eh your right

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Okay Gal and Bikki. We'll make her secret. 8P Anyways, I am online! Now, I'm usually getting online at 11 PM CST, so now anyone else that is online should expect that. =L

Topic to make sure the movie's safe-
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
What do you want to do in the ADAN movie(if you don't have a part already)?
Kicking asses!

Torpedo: Now thats what I'm talking about!

The Girl from the Well

Years
No one can really have an action role, unless you're dream/part of the BH. So, sorry. ^^;

Umbri: Hmph. Unless they decide to catch a Pokemon/their partner.

Yeah...also, this might be looking a bit too far into the future, but what should dream and the Umbreons do after they break free from the lab?

Umbri: Can't we wait until Clo and dream are here?

Nope. I need ideas nao. D:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Anouncement

Once the competition is finished i am considering a member to run an "As Dark As Night" Role play.
I need 1 role player with possibly the assist of one other member to run a roleplay.
They will work with me as i will look over their idea but it is solely the members Roleplay.
I will not be taking part as some of you know, i'm a busy dude :P

The role play will have to include these crucial elements:

You & Your ADAN partner.
It must be themed around a dark pokemon.

And there may be more added.

Let me know what you think and if you would like to participate!

The Girl from the Well

Years
OOH! OOH! MEEEE! *waves hand around like a maniac*

Umbri: You know, you're never going to get chosen like that...besides, you can't think up any ideas right now!

You never know Umbri! And I could probably think up an idea with the help of someone... though I dunno who. =0

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Oh I want to!

Torpedo:Lol, you fail! You cant think of something!

Im always creative, you know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back