• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
excuse me while i just scream all over this news break because omg my wish has come true! <3333

I think I'm totally getting both Rarity and Scootaloo...NO ACTUALLY, all three. I'm sooo glad Rarity is finally going to be part of the collection. I've been waiting for that to happen in like...ever!

I should've picked up a Spike plushie when I visited the Build a Bear that's 3 hours away from here. I thought they were at the same price as the ponies.

Release date, please! I'm ready to max out my credit card.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Online now
I'm hoping that Build-a-Bear sends me an email about these new ponies when they're about to be released! Or some notification.

When Spike was announced, I knew I was going to get him no matter what. But it was really surprising that he was so cheap compared to the ponies. I know back when the survey about more pony characters was announced by Build-a-Bear, a lot of people were guessing that the CMC would be like the Smallfries that BaB sells (smaller 6"-ish plushies). Spike isn't that small, and I'll assume that the CMC will be like Spike. Not as small as the Smallfries, but not as big as the adult ponies.

Anyhow, in preparation to write up a review about Three's A Crowd and Pinkie Pride, I saw something from the season 4 opening mentioned on a pony Tumblr that I follow. Took a better picture of it.

Spoiler:

Demon Days

Element of Magic
Years
Username: Demon Days
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Twilight
Additional Information: I generally visit /mlp/, so don't be worried if you don't understand my general lingo that much. Chose Twilight because she's been a good favorite of mine apart from Discord also if you guys know what /mlp/ is/visit it you might have a good idea of why else ;). Became a fan of the show around late 2011, early 2012 I think? A bit blurry, but I think that''s when I first watched an episode.

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
My boyfriend just sent me this and I just had to share. Thoughts? I'm personally distraught how a child so young could be pushed so over the edge for liking a show like this.

http://www.chicagonow.com/portrait-...-life-after-suicide-attempt-how-you-can-help/

This is truly despicable, and I fear that the anti-brony community would praise this article for doing something they couldn't in real life. It's far worse than the anon graffiti on the MLP wall paint from earlier back.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm hoping that Build-a-Bear sends me an email about these new ponies when they're about to be released! Or some notification.

When Spike was announced, I knew I was going to get him no matter what. But it was really surprising that he was so cheap compared to the ponies. I know back when the survey about more pony characters was announced by Build-a-Bear, a lot of people were guessing that the CMC would be like the Smallfries that BaB sells (smaller 6"-ish plushies). Spike isn't that small, and I'll assume that the CMC will be like Spike. Not as small as the Smallfries, but not as big as the adult ponies.

Anyhow, in preparation to write up a review about Three's A Crowd and Pinkie Pride, I saw something from the season 4 opening mentioned on a pony Tumblr that I follow. Took a better picture of it.

Spoiler:

Should probably subscribe to them. :D I would looove to be the first to know ^__^

Spoiler:

Username: Demon Days
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Twilight
Additional Information: I generally visit /mlp/, so don't be worried if you don't understand my general lingo that much. Chose Twilight because she's been a good favorite of mine apart from Discord also if you guys know what /mlp/ is/visit it you might have a good idea of why else ;). Became a fan of the show around late 2011, early 2012 I think? A bit blurry, but I think that''s when I first watched an episode.

Spoiler:

Welcome to the club, Demon Days! Twilight is one of my favorite as well. I love how she's so serious about her organization, like myself. I'm afraid I know where you're talking about in terms of /mlp/. is that reddit? Did you begin watching the whole series from the first episode on? or did you start at a certain episode?

Spoiler:

EDIT: (because double posting is not what I want to do lol), I JUST finished the new OP for the club :D With a cursor and everything! I *should* have everyone on the members list with their respected pony group and I also edited the members names with their new names and ranks. Let me know if I missed anyone, alright!

Last edited:

Demon Days

Element of Magic
Years
Welcome to the club, Demon Days! Twilight is one of my favorite as well. I love how she's so serious about her organization, like myself. I'm afraid I know where you're talking about in terms of /mlp/. is that reddit? Did you begin watching the whole series from the first episode on? or did you start at a certain episode?

Spoiler:
Started from the first episode. Always been one to watch/read things in chronological order, just doesn't feel right. I share almost all of Twilight's habits, minus extensive studying and certain organization skills my room is a bloody mess argh

Spoiler:

Also, the OP looks quite wonderful. You did a good job with it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^ exactly! That's how I wanted to watch the show (as well as others). I'll feel out of order when I skip an episode or watch an episode that has a connection with another. (i.e: Games Ponies Play in correlation with the Spike episode where he takes care of all the pets).

(lol, I share her organizations too...but I've had a crazy week and haven't had the chance to organize my room, how ironic. xD)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
When was the last time we had a Rarity & Applejack episode? Season 1?

Spoiler:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Simple Ways:

Spoiler:

Years
The next episode is supposed to be Fluttershy's first episode of the season. I know that Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle haven't had an episode of their own in Season 4 since Flight To The Finish was centered around Scootaloo. The Breezies episode is probably going to be an Applejack episode where the Breezies show up on Sweet Apple Acres and is based on Applejack's honesty.

Shhmew

Years
Hello there... wow I just came in here to join and ended up reading that entire fanfic thing... made me tear up and feel kind of... sad about things. ._. Really made me think too.

Anyway... I'm finally caught up with season 4, and I've seen all three seasons before that and I'd like to join :)

Username: Shhmew
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Fluttershy <3
Additional Information: Fluttershy has always been my absolute favorite. Out of all the elements, kindness and honesty mean the most to me, and I just adore Fluttershy's character the most. I've always related to her shyness and over-kind tendencies and the way she gets scared of every little thing (though I must say... her character has come a long way since the first episode. So proud of her)

I really liked the newest episode, Simple Ways.
Spoiler:

Oh and I also loved the episode Rainbow Falls. I'm going to watch it with my boyfriend tomorrow. (hahaha, he doesn't like MLP but he agreed to watch it with me... I'm excited.)
Spoiler:

And, in regards to Three's a Crowd...
Spoiler:

AND FINALLY PINKIE PRIDE... (I know these are out of order lol)
Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome, Shhmew!~ Yay more pony fans. :D Fluttershy is one awesome pony. She may be quiet and reserved but you mess with her and she'll kick some butt! That's one quality I love about her the most. :3 & yes, you may join, of course. :)

I haven't watched the new episode yet...it's DVR'd and I'll watch it during my lunch break later today.

Also, only push him to watch one episode. If he's intrigued, invite him to watch the whole series from Episode 1 on. Let his curiosity grow. :P

It's not against the rules to talk about fanfictions in here, is it? Because I just read this and it hurts. It really, really does. ;_;

As long as the fanfic doesn't have any elements that can break rules and such, I'm ok with it. Also, fanfic discussion is allowed here in this group. Anything that revolves around MLP is allowed in this group, jsyk!

Shhmew

Years
Welcome, Shhmew!~ Yay more pony fans. :D Fluttershy is one awesome pony. She may be quiet and reserved but you mess with her and she'll kick some butt! That's one quality I love about her the most. :3 & yes, you may join, of course. :)

I haven't watched the new episode yet...it's DVR'd and I'll watch it during my lunch break later today.

Also, only push him to watch one episode. If he's intrigued, invite him to watch the whole series from Episode 1 on. Let his curiosity grow. :P
Thank you much ^-^

Yeah, the only MLP related thing he's seen so far was the Bronies documentary. Did any of you see that? What did you think? (I think it's on Netflix right now! :D)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
omg dat documentary. I have yet to see that one tbh! My bff did see it for like... a bazillion times already. & it is on Netflix right now! Welp, here I go procrastinating once again. I know what I'll be watching. :P

Anyone else watched the documentary?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
So I just watched the recent MLP episode and I just...laughed from beginning to end. I just...WOW.

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back