• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's Raining Men Mafia

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I thought of it as being rebuilt by technology but whatever.

Gimmepie isn't in the mix so Bard or Johnny are two people who I would most suspect to target me night 0. So if you want to go off that go ahead.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I have this slight feeling it's Johnny, but I'm not convinced enough yet. :x I kinda trust Bard though. Johnny would be dead by now if he was the Guy ngl.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Current Forecast!

No-one has been voted for. Come on girls, don't you wanna dance with somebody?

Has Not Voted: Salzorrah, Johnny, Abby, Mr Cat Dog, Bardothren, [S-HIGHLIGHT]Fletch[/S-HIGHLIGHT], jdthebud, [S-HIGHLIGHT]Killua[/S-HIGHLIGHT], Pecilia 2, [S-HIGHLIGHT]Paranoia_[/S-HIGHLIGHT], [S-HIGHLIGHT]Aventine[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

BREAKING NEWS: If those highlighted do not vote this phase, I will RNG one of you to die separate from the lynch.

The News would like to remind viewers abstaining is disallowed and that there's about twenty-five hours left in the Day Phase!

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I'll go with [catch] Mr Cat Dog coz I feel like he'd kill Anna :x Also, I've been debating over Johnny and MCD, and Johnny to be honest seems inno to me for now.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I agree with Johnny that focusing too much on who's been night killed will probably lead us down a wild goose chase. Unfortunately, that's the only real thought I can come up with at the moment; it's hard to get reads when no one's speaking.

For now, I'll put a placeholder vote for [Catch] Bardothren in case I'm busy tomorrow. I'm not 100% buying his protestations that he'd instantly kill Johnny given the chance. Give yourself some credit, Bard!

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I don't think he's acting like he did in the first 'AitP', though it's been a while

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
And you're saying he isn't now?

Still, i'm just seeing it as a measure to protect our Mother. Pecilia threw an extra vote too, though you assume they're innocent

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I'm saying that although we assume Pecilia is innocent, they joined the bandwagon, so Bardothren isn't inherently scum

Back