• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] What do you think about PLA music?

Years
As many of you know, I am still currently playing the game, but quite soon I was amazed by PLA music. I have listened to some music like the Dialga and Palkia battle musics and I was so in love with those. In general, I am really happy for the music in this game because it's mainly remixes of gen 4 songs, with that kind of gen 8 style which is really amazing. Dialga and Palkia theme has always been my favorite theme so I am quite glad with the two themes they came up with for those two legendaries. For the rest, the music is still really good, I like how in the first are at some point u can listen to the Eterna Forest background music and that has been done on purpose to give the player the opportunity to identify the related part in the modern Sinnoh region. That was an important element to better understand the Hisui region conformation and geography.

What do you think of this game music? What are your favorite tracks in this game? Have any of those been stuck on your mind?

Last edited:
Years
They're nice, but most aren't standout to any serious extent. The one I really like is the Eterna Forest remix though - it really caught me by surprise when I heard it the first time, both because I was surprised to hear it and also because it was just so pretty. <3

I also like (postgame final boss spoilers)
Spoiler:

Back