• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokémon Lavender

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 25, 2022
As the rain felt from the sky, the only other thing you could hear in route 15 besides the many Pokémon was a teenager's cry.

The teen was angry, being forced to run away from home to evade that rich girl who not only tried to make him give up on his Pokémon and best friend, but also tried to make him marry her.

James may be young, but he wasn't stupid, he had learn a long time about what being rich really meant, no 'frivolous' things such as being able to wrestle with friends, play in the mud with Growlithe, not even fish because it was 'beneath' him.

But he would show them all, he may be only 15 and mostly sheltered, but he studied about the Pokémon, and today was the day where his journey would begin.

"BE PREPARED KANTO, FOR I WILL DESCEND UPON YOU AS YOUR NEXT CHAMPION!" After defeating Lance, of course, but that simply meant he needed to train his Pokémon, right?

He already had Growlithe coming with... Crud, it's still on dad's name, isn't it?

A facepalm quickly followed this thought, how could he just forget that the Pokémon is not officially his?

"Maybe I could catch one after buying a couple of pokéballs, maybe buy a Pokémon as well while I'm trying to find one." James shook his head as he looked back at where his house stood before he walked towards Fuchsia City, although it was pretty hard to evade the Pokémon as he had no repels, not to mention that some Pokémon are much more prolific at nighttime.

Almost blacking out, he finally managed to enter Fuchsia City, although there was no place to sleep, which made him take one of the chairs at the Pokémon Center for the closest thing as a bed.

Tomorrow would be the first day as a true Pokémon trainer, believe it.

Back