• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Totodile #1 Fan In Need of Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheArchivist95

TheArchivist95
Years
So I just got Ultra Sun, and I was hoping to do my playthrough with Totodile as my main. Is ANYONE out there willing to give me a Totodile? I don't have much, but I am willing to trade hugs, 27 cents I found in my shoe, and my soul, if you're able to help.

It would mean everything to meeeee!

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
So I just got Ultra Sun, and I was hoping to do my playthrough with Totodile as my main. Is ANYONE out there willing to give me a Totodile? I don't have much, but I am willing to trade hugs, 27 cents I found in my shoe, and my soul, if you're able to help.

I have one with egg moves. you'll owe me a lv.100 Gengar
JK: all I ask is you give me a picture of your 27 cents from your shoes
FC: 4829-0218-8796

Last edited:

TheArchivist95

TheArchivist95
Years
Okay now you're gonna think I've been living under a rock, but I haven't traded on any game since like... Heart Gold. Do I need to enter in your friend code I'm guessing?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020

Do you have any shinies or events in any of your Pok?mon games

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
cool. now all I need is your FC. oh, and do you have access to festivale plaza yet? cuz your gonna need that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back