• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] The Ultra Trading Shack

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Added some 2017 Event Pokemon:
Spoiler:

UberRoimel

The Blaise Witch Project
Years
Added some 2017 Event Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Have you already claimed the Rocky Lycanroc? If not, Are you interested in one?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Have you already claimed the Rocky Lycanroc? If not, Are you interested in one?
I would be interested actually, what would you like for it? I just realised we are using the same sheet template to list our Pokemon haha, we have the same tastes!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
I forgot that it's a code. Can you video it? For proof

I'd want Litleo (F | Lv. 1 | Quirky) and a Clone of the Lycanroc if possible
Oh I thought you were offering the Lycanroc, I don't have one myself xD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Checkout my Spreadsheet with an updated list of my Shiny Pokemon!
SPREADSHEET
Events will be in Post 2. Added some Hat Pikachus.

Added some Alola Shiny Pokemon in the first post, mostly Alolan Starters and their evolutions but more can be found in my Trade Sheet found in signature :)
Spoiler:
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hi~
Do you have any self caught shinies? :)

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello there Soapy, yep I have a few self caught and hatched. Looking for anything specific? :)
Anything I don't have interests me, but specifically Deerling & Sawsbuck, most Starters, baby Pokémon like Cleffa, Fairy, Grass and Ghost types ^-^

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Anything I don't have interests me, but specifically Deerling & Sawsbuck, most Starters, baby Pokémon like Cleffa, Fairy, Grass and Ghost types ^-^
I hatched a Shiny Pumpkaboo if you're interested with that haha. Its so adorable and purple is my fave colour :P

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
I might be! What is its size?
I forgot there were sizes to these, let me try and figure it out. Okay I just googled it and I can't tell the difference between Ingame sprite and online sprites xD hard to compare when there's no other Ingame comparison. I'm assuming it's one of the smaller sizes though

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
I forgot there were sizes to these, let me try and figure it out. Okay I just googled it and I can't tell the difference between Ingame sprite and online sprites xD hard to compare when there's no other Ingame comparison. I'm assuming it's one of the smaller sizes though
One of the way is to listen to its Cry's pitch :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
One of the way is to listen to its Cry's pitch :)
okay I'll try that haha. I read that the first 3 sized have identical pitches so I didn't try it yet.
I also have OT river vivillon if the Pumpkaboo isn't what you're looking for

Edit: I figured it out, the size is small

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
okay I'll try that haha. I read that the first 3 sized have identical pitches so I didn't try it yet.
I also have OT river vivillon if the Pumpkaboo isn't what you're looking for

Edit: I figured it out, the size is small
Aw, my own Pumpkaboo is also small, so I don't need it. I'm so sorry for making you go through all that process >_< I'd be super interested in the Vivillon however!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Aw, my own Pumpkaboo is also small, so I don't need it. I'm so sorry for making you go through all that process >_< I'd be super interested in the Vivillon however!
No problem xD
Haha thought you might like it, I'll clone Vivillon for you. I'll look through your shop for something I want :)

Edit: could I get the cutiefly? Also would you like to trade now or another time?

Last edited:
Back