• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Game Release

For those who played Kingdom, what should I add in the sequel?

• More Bosses, and stradegy based battles.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More challenging, larger Dungeons

• More Weapons and stores. More Buildings.

• A longer and better storyline than Kingdom.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • A rival; one you'll see more. Also much more challenging.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
The demo. If that is what you were talking about, how can you have if I just posted it up this second, right after your post :king: . Your clearly just trying to make everyone not want to play which is a very cruel thing. Maybe you should actually play before you judge a game. Actually play.

Last edited:

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
I played the demo.The maps are a little plain, theres a glitch that lets you get infinte antidotes, and other than that, the demo is good.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Your very good at catching glithes. Thanks. I'll make sure it is fixed in the next demo. The maps, I'll fill them up. This game will be much longer than the first, and alot more challenging. I'll have the next demo up in maybe two weeks, and there will be alot in it.

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
your games not bad but it realy need's a lot of work good luck with it :classic:

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Thanks. i will put some more work into it. The next demo will be better. If you played Kingdom 1, it was a little easy. This one is going to be a lot harder to beat. There will be 8 bosses, and 8 dungeons. Some bosses are going to need stradegy to beat, others a lot of items.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
demo 2 is out. I knew I said it would take a week. But I finished early, and the next demo will be out setember 1st, or earlier and it will have 5 dungeons. There may be more than 8 dungeons and 8 bosses. I think maybe ten, but I am not sure yet. Hope you enjoy the second demo, just go to the main page of this thread and it should be at the top. Good luck beating it. Once you beat the second boss it ends, I think I did not put end of demo thats why I am telling you this now. Please tell me if you catch any errors so I could fix them for the next demo. I am sure there are errors but just in case okay. I want the next to be as perfect as it can be. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
sorry for the triple post but does anybody have any comments. It's been two days. If anybody found any problems or anything wrong with the 2nd demo can you please tell me. I want the next demo to be much better.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
the 3rd demo will have to be dragged to next week. I'll have the demo done by next friday, and there is alot done. Here are some of the big things you could expect:

1. 3 more challenging, puzzling dungeons that'll give you a true challenge, along with bosses at the end of each.

2. New Items, and stronger weapons

3. A Mysterious and new party member

4. New towns to explore.

5. Many secrets to uncover

6. Over 3 hours of gameplay

Back