• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
@ShinySweety: She can always strike up a conversation with Succubi Gal and Vampire Chick.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Wolfy is high… *cough*

Anyways, thanks Machomuu (and Lili?) I think i know now what I could use as second theory. My post will be up withink 2/3 hours.

Lol, I'm actually starting to imagine Takumi to be Fang xD (his appearence, the pic Lili showed)

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Sensei has a really pointy chin. He could cut cheese with that thing.... /early morning musing.

Anyway... I "might" have decreased activity this week. Not sure yet, some things are still up in the air. I'll still be lurking and watching, always watching. O_O Probably posting too, even though I shouldn't. Lili, I got out of my cage again and am rambling!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I imagine it's all the better to cut open the glass to students' bedrooms.

*grabs your hand and drags you back to the cage*

Sapphire Rose

Years
For cutting glass it is! Muwahahahahaha… sorry.

I'm working on Ryuu's post right now, I got into trouble yesterday and wasn't allowed to use my computer OR my phone… ^^;;; … time to move out and get my own house! Haha…

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
If I were high, then why is the GM coughing? Conspiracy theories!

SOMEBODY GET IN THIS HUG BEFORE I GET THIS HUG IN--

Nevermind. Those words should probably not be said in the order I was going to put them in.

Hugs, anyone?

Sapphire Rose

Years
Hurray we escaped discipline! Frio will now no longer require a moral compass for he is untouchable! Mwhahaha

You're cheering too early my friend… *evil grin*

*Claire- I forgot the apple again >.< geez! Hmm… he'll see it before he leaves… promise! It'll even make him smile!

WolfOfEve- (>'-')> *hug* he's definitely high

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I want a hug.

...do we have to write out our characters' homework? Because I didn't do it in school, and I'm sure as heck not gonna start now.
*Cuddles with Lilizuki*
*Quickly backs away to avoid pain and lawsuits*

If we did have to right a paper on that, I'd probably post a very, very, VERY long paginated and cited thesis that I would force expect every last one of you to read.

Especially you, Lili.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
*hug* If it turns into a cuddle, you owe me fifty bucks. d:

I'd actually be interested in reading that. There aren't very many concise papers on Youkai, at least to my knowledge, and none of my personal resources deal with Japanese mythology.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I don't know. *loads gun* Let's go to a theater and find out.

(Says Elene)

Back