• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Reverse psychology in the midst. "Don't go to the graveyard" means "Hey, everyone, party at the graveyard! Dance til we die!"

Anyone wanna beat up interact with Solo now? He's just... Inching... Down the hall...

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Wow, this RP is cooking with gas now. I gotta work a post in here somehow. xD

Years
Gimmepie- sorry ^^; like I said ther MIGHT be a spot open. I just haven't updated the OOC thread.

But… if you give me a nice SU i'll allow it for THIS time :p just because I feel bad for giving false hope ^^;

Werewolves are full too,I haven't updated the thread yet xD

That would be awesome Sapphire :D
I'd wanna be a mage anyway (I think that was a category)

Years
Okay here is my (luckily allowed) SU, hope this is okay I thought it could be fun to parallel the other mage character in some aspects.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I'll post soon although it would be helpful if you'd like to sum up anything I need to know. I'll read back over the more recent events anyway (maybe do a full read through at some point) but I'd like to be active as soon as I can.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I'll post soon although it would be helpful if you'd like to sum up anything I need to know. I'll read back over the more recent events anyway (maybe do a full read through at some point) but I'd like to be active as soon as I can.

Right now a teacher has been missing but the students haven't found out yet, your homeroom teacher (Higoroshi-sensei who is also my character) has been acting weird in class, class just ended and next class has been cancelled. You are also disallowed to enter the graveyard where two teachers are blocking your way.

Nami (my Vampire character) is in the hallways c: just in case you'll ask everyone where they at.

That's about it for now.

Years
Thanks for the help, do we assume that Allister was always in the class? Sorry for all the questions I have never joined so far into an RP before (actually I usually join my own RPs or ones that are only just beginning).

Edit: Well I posted, I think that should work out fairly well but let me know if there are any issues.

Last edited:
Years
Thank you Sapphire :)

Feel free to interact with Allister guys, chances are I'll run out of lines from Antigone eventually haha

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
This is actually the most I've ever posted in a day. I'll hold back on posting again until tomorrow, just so that others can catch up. Is that fine with you, Kitty?

Sure thing Jelly Bean -^^- teehee~

There is only one video on YouTube that comes to mind when I read that. I absolutely couldn't go without sharing it.

Disgustingly cute always leads to pathetically awful.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Can Frio and Nami meet? c: she's in the hall. I remember you told me an interaction between the two would be fun xD

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
gimmepie- good posts so far c:

So… Sorae/Volt is gonna spy on the teachers lounge? cx interesting~

Yes... if he can manage to summon something other than a cat. Like a gecko.

Geckos are awesome. Or a chameleon. He might summon one of those, too. The cat, on the other hand... that will be meowing and meowing and meowing and meowing and... you get it. He can spy on the teacher's lounge, right? I don't want to suddenly screw up your plans early on. Maybe later though XD

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Where's Solo right now? I'm gonna get Tak to run into him. If it were me, I'd test his strength & prove I'm the strongest. If he's stronger than me in any way- You know what? Screw logic!

Back