• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Not in my 105-120 degree experience. It snowed once the entire time I lived there.

Years
All Zombie U taught me is that I can solve all my problems using Surviors like a Pez dispenser. Eventually one of them will finish the task.

In theory, it's highly unlikely that a Zombie Apocolypse could break out, because well...were all ready for it. I'm fairly certain that my goverment is crazy enough to have contingincy plan for this sort of thing...I really..really...do. I mean they estimated how much a Death Star would cost for Christ Sake

droomph

weeb
Years
Zombie apocalypse?

Super_soaker_50.jpg

I'm ready.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Saying that we're all ready for the zombie apocalypse is one thing.

I can guarantee you, though, as soon as we see rotting flesh on the corpse of someone we once knew, we'll all be bawling like babies.

droomph

weeb
Years

I can guarantee you, though, as soon as we see rotting flesh on the corpse of someone we once knew, we'll all be bawling like babies.

…what about the people with the rotting flesh fetish? You can't discriminate against them

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
All Zombie U taught me is that I can solve all my problems using Surviors like a Pez dispenser. Eventually one of them will finish the task.

In theory, it's highly unlikely that a Zombie Apocolypse could break out, because well...were all ready for it. I'm fairly certain that my goverment is crazy enough to have contingincy plan for this sort of thing...I really..really...do. I mean they estimated how much a Death Star would cost for Christ Sake

If a zombie apocalypse broke out, we'd already have an army formed of every god damn video game player or TWD fan in the world. We could never lose. We've already anticipated every possible outcome. We would freaking smoke the hell out of them.

droomph

weeb
Years
If a zombie apocalypse broke out, we'd already have an army formed of every god damn video game player or TWD fan in the world. We could never lose. We've already anticipated every possible outcome. We would freaking smoke the hell out of them.

Only if the internet connection broke.

Echidna

Years
But they would probably call it off as "fake" because it would sound too good to be true.

If you're telling me you wouldn't look out the window if you saw a "Zombie Infestation" thread in D&D, you should gtfo right now >_>
Or something nicer w/e. :p

droomph

weeb
Years
If you're telling me you wouldn't look out the window if you saw a "Zombie Infestation" thread in D&D, you should gtfo right now >_>
Or something nicer w/e. :p

Internet people are not known to reside near a window. Or anywhere remotely close to a window.

They do not do well under sunlight.

Echidna

Years
Yeah. The government will have to hire those…um, what do you call them…"people with jobs", to exterminate them for a while until the internet cuts off.

Yes because the government simply deactivating the internet wouldn't be easier. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back