• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
It took me way too long to figure out that the Pokemon usernames were the April Fools Joke. I just thought it was one of those PC trends. O_O

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I just keep refreshing the page until I get a Pokemon that I like. XD

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
The first thing I noticed in the threads was that some of the usernames were sparkly~ (*o*) I also thought they were like supporters or mods something, but then I looked at avatar after avatar and began to see the connection. xD

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
yeah but we can see the real username by hovering over the icon that says whether or not the user is online. :3

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
But that just kills all the fun in randomly guessing! This is like a more amusing use of 4chan's anonymity.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Aw, we always forget to fix something. But the fun was in the avatar switch, not as much in the anonimity, as in the Todoroki prank in 2009.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
I feel like if this was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, I have just turned into a Pokemon and now I live among them.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
it's a great prank btw. I'll never forget this year's AF
when i first came online i though some person with username ??? Was posting like a mad person xD XD

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
*In comes the people saying that refreshing is cheating*

btw LIVE I GOT BRAVIARY.

dxiWSuj.png

which theme are u using??

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The theme I'm using is so good that it's not even released to the general public. B]

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Not even supporters.

As far as I'm aware, anyway! There are a fair few styles that've not been passed yet or are just quiet ones which never ended up properly released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back